UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't understand some comments on here saying boycott the Madrid game or withdraw from the CL altogether. Why do UEFA's work for them, get behind the club by turning up if you've got a ticket and making it a white-hot atmosphere.
Some who want a boycott never fucking turn up to home games anyway. A bit like gobby rags.

I fancy CAS to give a preliminary ruling to suspend the punishment pending full determination.

"When deciding whether to award preliminary relief, the President of the Division or the Panel, as the case may be, shall consider whether the relief is necessary to protect the applicant from irreparable harm, the likelihood of success on the merits of the claim, and whether the interests of the Applicant outweigh those of the Respondent(s)."

So on the basis that a ban would cause irreparable harm to us (but no harm to the interests of UEFA), that's two counts in favour of suspending the ban until a full hearing. Unless they think there is no likelihood of defeating the corrupt UEFA, run by representatives of our rivals, we will get the ban deferred.

To be honest as much as I hate the bastards, they have to have the evidence to have gone this far.
Don't forget the UEFA hierarchy are between a rock and a hard place. They're under pressure to ban us from the usual suspects but I think Ceferin was also trying to get us to accept a lesser sanction to "make it all go away". In the end they've decided to bow to the pressure, it doesn't necessarily mean the evidence is watertight.

Media going bananas hoping for us to get relegated and stripped of titles. I feel like I’m done with football

this is a witch hunt

holy shit they want to scratch out everything from 2011 ?? we have really upset the cartel this time hahaha you can not make this up
only football clubs can be so much of a mess and in debt to the tune like something of £500 million and still call the shots and dare you question debt in uefa FFP

we must take everybody down with us and if we are going blow the fucking whistle on the rest and call it right

In the worst case scenario the manager and some star players will leave and we will be impacted for 2-3 years as we recover.

2 or 3 years, even 4 or 5, is absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of this clubs future though.

We won’t be killed off. We’ll come again and over the next 10, 20, 30 years we will be the most successful English club.

One day we’ll look back at this era when they repeatedly tried to stop us and we’ll laugh because ultimately they will have failed.
Spot on mate. 2 seasons pass in a flash if that's what it turns out to be. I'd rather that and look forward to the aftermath than be like our Salford chums and be in the doldrums for 7 years with no end in sight. Or Spurs and Arsenal - unremitting gloom. Chelsea anyone?

And now the positives....

Pep was highly likely going in 12 months anyway.

If he decides to go the end of this season Then we can start the rebuild now instead of in 12 months time.

We will not lose Foden,and Garcia because of lack of game time.

And lets be honest we have never looked remotely like winning this corrupt competition with Pep as manager.He simply can not be pragmatic when he needs to against Europes best teams.

Aguero will see out his contract with us regardless because of his advanced age.And because he genuinely loves us.

Raz if he wants to go the £100,000 000 will seriously come in handy the next 2 seasons

Leroy has been colluding for a move with Bayern for a while.Another £100 000 000 to team rebuilding.

We go back to buying good up and coming players again like we did VK,and david Silva.

KDB would be a loss.
Laporte a bigger loss in my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.