City Til I Die.

Lads and lasses you’ve known my mantra since the day I joined this forum. The same mantra I’ve had for over 60 yrs of supporting the best team in the land in all the world: The Boys in Blue never give in, they fight to the end. The fans in Blue never give in, they fight to the end and we will be there when the corrupt UEFA regime has long gone.

Bring it on you cheating, corrupt load of so and so’s!!!! You won’t beat us. :-)

I think at the West Ham Game we should not demonstrate against EUFA's prejudice ruling but show extra love,, extra support to our Brilliant Owners and Chairman. EUFA only brought these rules in to prevent middle eastern owners. Buying up big clubs, stringent rules for us but United can lose their club to stockmarket gamblers, who dump nearly 1 billion GBP of debt on the club and that is okay, but our owner cannot use his own businnesses to support another business in the group. Plus we have spent 1.5 billion on the infracstructure, started a women's team,, a cerbral palsy team. - Electric chairs. A blind team and so on and with the council a new school 6000 new houses!!' Best owners that ever owned a football club.

Good morning fellow blues I hope we have our mojo's back. I am off today to mot the car and shopping at Tesco, I will be walking around in my City hoody and City coat with my chest buffed out. Not sure how I will react should some plastic dipper or rag says anything ?
But I guess I will smile and just walk by. My City flag is still proudly outside my bungalow.
My City car stickers are still proudly in my car.
To City I am sorry for my mid season moan, I was sick of the shit press/media have ago week in week out but now the gloves are and we are all ready for the fight. Even last the BBC news at 10 lied to the nation by say our owner owns both MCF and Etihad Airways, a down right lie told on national tv by a company that I have to pay a tv licence to.

I am so proud to be born a manc and support gods own team CTID

No matter the outcome of the corrupted UEFA investigations, city will survive and we have a strong management team and owner who is willing to sue them. I hope that pep and players will not be affected. City till we die.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.