TV Series

Finished The Stranger - thought some of the acting was absolutely dreadful, subplots that went nowhere and a very weak ending. Shame because the roots of a decent story were there.

I thought it started with a lot of promise, but as you say the subplots just had no relevance to the story. Ending was s**t aswell, they could of had a bit more imaginiation!

Have you watched Gomorra? If you like Narcos i would thing Gomorra would be right up your alley sir. It is the best show ever made imo, especially since GoT shit the bed from season 6 onwards. Line of duty is another fantastic crime series but from the pov of the plod.

Damn! i am 15min into episode 1 and was just thinking "which way will this show go". Sub plots that go nowhere really get on my wick as i find myself distracting my own mind asking "what about that thing with wotshisname" long after said sub plot has been abandoned. I shall carry on but be much more tempered in my expectations after your review.
Hmmmm.... you might regret that decision.

Final episode of interrogation and it’s the best show I’ve seen in ages. Trust me it shits on anything out there right now

9/10

Bummed it after 4 episodes of season 3 god it was depressing, the first 2 seasons were great.
Watching The Outsider based on Stephen King on SKY very good so far

I found 'Ray Donovan' to be one of those programmes where he made you to stick with him through the highs and lows, always rooting for him to find a path through his self destruction. In retrospect I'm glad the series went through dark times as we saw 'Ray' trying to break through in series 7. I know people saw it as a downer, as I did, but I thought the writers tried an experiment with the character and found greater strength in his tale afterwards.

I'm glad there's a lifeline to finish this story.

Stranger things 4 trailer looks like it’s going to be a change of location. Love that show.

also, Homeland final season starts this Sunday and looking forward to that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.