UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think at the West Ham Game we should not demonstrate against EUFA's prejudice ruling but show extra love,, extra support to our Brilliant Owners and Chairman. EUFA only brought these rules in to prevent middle eastern owners. Buying up big clubs, stringent rules for us but United can lose their club to stockmarket gamblers, who dump nearly 1 billion GBP of debt on the club and that is okay, but our owner cannot use his own businnesses to support another business in the group. Plus we have spent 1.5 billion on the infracstructure, started a women's team,, a cerbral palsy team. - Electric chairs. A blind team and so on and with the council a new school 6000 new houses!!' Best owners that ever owned a football club.

Can someone please confirm if it is *****TRUE*** or ***FALSE***** that the only right City have to challenging this vindictive,malicious, UEFA ruling is through CAS ?

I have been lead to believe we can take this to the highest courts in the land via Switzerland.

One or two posters on here are alleging we have no right to any further appeal after the CAS appeal and adjudication.That their adjudication will be final and legally binding.

That We/City signed an agreement with UEFA agreeing that this will be our only appeals process.

Surely this is not true,with our owner talking about fighting UEFA all the way.

And we’ll be entitled to every penny, as this action damages our brand and standing (as well as CFG’s) well beyond any initial legal recourse, as it was fully designed to do.

If we do manage to get in that position we should genuinely sue them for a billion pounds in damages.

Doesn't matter now though. The damage has been done. We'll never be permitted to win their trophy. For me, today was the day football died. I can't see me having much enthusiasm for going to the RM home leg - could be the last hurrah for many of us.

Thing is even if we produced evidence showing certain clubs rags, dippers German rags whoever had conspired to manufacture this situation do you not think the press and media would spin the story saying they did it for the good of football? Fucking right they would, the damage has been done the brand has been hit whether we get it overturned or not. Not just football but the whole fucking world is corrupt.

So I looked,and behold a pale horse,and the name of him who sat on it was death and hell followed with him ..make it so City ..

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.