League Cup final tickets

I am looking for the same advice, I travel down from Edinburgh often with my wife and my 2 wee ones, I always get tickets in my name so only entitled to 1 ticket, we were looking to travel down for this game. Is it possible to add anyone onto my friends & family list who is not going to get the other 3 tickets ? It’s the wee mans birthday so was doing this as a surprise, cheers in advance

If you are a seasoncard member then yes. I bought two earlier today as I've been waiting to buy one for my daughter. I thought I would have to go through the friends and family option (she is a former SC holder but now lives in London) but all I had to do was click on how many tickets I wanted and to then to select the category (age group).

Hope this helps.

If you are a seasoncard member then yes. I bought two earlier today as I've been waiting to buy one for my daughter. I thought I would have to go through the friends and family option (she is a former SC holder but now lives in London) but all I had to do was click on how many tickets I wanted and to then to select the category (age group).

Hope this helps.

Thank you!! Unfortunately not a season card member

Prices for MAN-EUS on split ticketing sites were going for around £51 last week.

I've just checked the latest prices and while there are some fares for £67 there aren't too many options remaining at that price.

Unfortunately the prices do tend to go up 2-3 weeks before travel date as trains fill up

Megabus £13 return. Out early Sunday morning return midnight. Hard going but cheap.

Hopefully it should go to general sale to anyone with a purchase history then & if you can't get one for your son then I would suggest a call to the ticket office. They do try their best to help supporters.
its already at general sale with previous purchase history (one game)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.