Pep calls out Scudamore

the most puzzling thing for me about Scudamore comment is not one journalist in the press or media said 'and how are you going to insure you have a different winner every 6 years if you aren't fixing games Mr Scudamore ?'. To me its the most obvious question to ask, when the boss of the premiership said that, yet not one highly professional journalist asked the question !!

It's quite hard to persuade people that the industry they work in is riddled with corruption if their livelihoods depend on it not being

I think it is breathtaking that he could think it was ok to vocalise what he was thinking/planning on a public stage - it shows the level of how much control he has. Equally as breathtaking that the scribblers werent supprised - as if they knew something.
In a way that is his job to maximise income so any CEO in any other sector would latch onto where there best advertising, marketing tools guide them to go.

However, to head up a competition with fair to all rules must abide by its fairly won game results.

Its reasonable to suggest by his own words he was tempted to make the rules more.fair to some than others to enable the window of opportunity presented to the PL as globally financially productive as possible.

That’s an overgeneralisation of the opinions on here regarding the Leicester victory.

And it seems, for a “blue”, you don’t have a particularly good understanding of what most City supporters assert was the timing of the implementation of Scudamore and co’s ‘PL Competitiveness Plan’, so seem to believe we always complain about any league winners other than ourselves, rather than are just highlighting what appears to be specific corruption in this season based on public (and private) information seemingly supporting the value of such improper actions.

It’s also odd that you are implying that we are becoming “dippers” or that we have a victim complex.

Are you sure you support City given that you have so little love for its supporters?

If football is corrupt why are you watching then? If it's all preordained why are you watching what is essentially WWE? Because deep down you know it isn't. I have love for my club not the tinfoil hat wearing panaroid delusionists who have seemed to mulitply on here, hidden behind their computer screens, it's pathetic and not a true representative of the our fan base.

If football is corrupt why are you watching then? If it's all preordained why are you watching what is essentially WWE? Because deep down you know it isn't. I have love for my club not the tinfoil hat wearing panaroid delusionists who have seemed to mulitply on here, hidden behind their computer screens, it's pathetic and not a true representative of the our fan base.

1, Blatter 2, Plattini

Which club would that be?

Because you are either incredibly ignorant of the history of both football and business, as well as the general assertions of corruption being made on here, or you are being maliciously disingenuous with your responses, and I would like to think it is the latter for your sake.

What does this even mean? Why work when your employer is corrupt? Why buy anything when all companies are corrupt in form or another? I watch football because I support my club. It really doesn't get simpler than that.

Because we have done for most of our lives. It’s not scripted like WWE so that’s not a good comparison. The players aren’t all in on some grand conspiracy. But that doesn’t mean there aren’t shady dealings going on behind closed doors.
Out of interest, what do you think of Scudamore’s comments? Does nothing about them stink at all to you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.