UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand exactly what you are hoping for. PSG case has been ruled before City had even been in the storm eye.

Also, City case and PSG case are different. They say you have been lying and cheated the system by using those firms to pump the Sheik money through. In PSG case, it was always about the inflated value of the sponsors. The end result is the same, PSG and City are accused to have increased their revenues coming from their sponsors but the methods were different. The alleged methods employed are making your case more severe in the eyes of UEFA and the cartel and are the perfect justification.

But the end result is the same no ?

It matters not if someone shoots you in the Heart,or stabs you in the Heart.

The end result is the same.

Even if the punishment is upheld in its full, we’ll certainly survive intact. I can’t imagine that there’d be the kind of mass exodus some have predicted. We’ll remain an extremely attractive destination for players.

I just hope that the club finally shows some backbone and bans those journalists that continually defame us whilst profiting from us. It’s fine to be critical. It’s not fine to pursue an agenda that seeks to undermine the club.

We’ve been expecting this for some time now. There’s no circus without clowns. We have nothing to lose by appealing to CAS but we’ll be just fine no matter the outcome.

I don't understand exactly what you are hoping for. PSG case has been ruled before City had even been in the storm eye.

Also, City case and PSG case are different. They say you have been lying and cheated the system by using those firms to pump the Sheik money through. In PSG case, it was always about the inflated value of the sponsors. The end result is the same, PSG and City are accused to have increased their revenues coming from their sponsors but the methods were different. The alleged methods employed are making your case more severe in the eyes of UEFA and the cartel and are the perfect justification.

Not the time to protect your own club just because someone on here has brought them up.

The how is irrelevant, when the end result is the same.

This just doesn’t add up.

It’s odd that UEFA president Ceferin attended the Shakhtar Chumps League game as the guest of City. Clearly conversations would have taken place between him and Soriano, and I’m certain assurances would have been given. From what Prestwich Blue has said, Ceferin asked City very recently to accept a fine and make some sort of conciliatory admission of guilt. I think this is probably why Sam Lee confidently predicted that City would not cop a ban.

A couple of other points. It seems that the reasons include a period after the original sanction for 2014 failures. Also, it seems to be strongly influenced by City’s alleged non-cooperation with investigators.

it goes without saying that City must fight this with every possible weapon. The economic cost, the damage to our reputation and the profound impact on our ability to retain and buy players. All are on the line.

it’s time to join the battle. City have always been underdogs. Nows the time to stand up and fight.

Platini sets up FFP yet removed for corruption?? PSG owned by Quatar, the same people who it has been proven bought votes illegally to get their country the World Cup??
Barca RMadrid avoid paying tax along with their highest earners who get suspended prison sentences.
LFC admit theft of data and hacking of a rivals computer system pay them £1m but FA/PL do nothing.
How come Platini softened FFP due to the Milan clubs money problems yet now Milan buying everyone, stadium being rebuilt etc??

All the above just swept under the carpet.

we the true City fans now put our hard hats on clear our throats and show the rest of football we are here to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.