UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking ingrates. Whilst we're considering FFP in all.its guises, let's have a look at who would have won the Premier League in the last 20 years if City hadn't come along to disrupt the cartel.

2000/1- united
2001/2 - Arsenal
2002/3 - united
2003/4 - Arsenal
2004/5 - Chelsea
2005/6 - Chelsea
2006/7 - united
2007/8 - united
2008/9 - united
2009/10 - Chelsea
2010/11 - united
2011/12 - united
2012/13 - united
2013/14 - liverpool
2014/15 - Chelsea
2015/16 - Leicester (God bless 'em)
2016/17 - Chelsea
2017/18 - united
2018/19 - liverpool
2019/20 - liverpool

Most competitive league in the world ? Essentially, without us 20 years of the same 4 Champions League clubs divvying up the title every year except one. And without sustained investment Leicester were fucked.

The Premier League should be down on bended knee thanking us for saving their shit show of a rigged "competition".

No way do Leicester win the PL without City (& Spurs) blowing up the "Sky 4"

Haha priceless.
Yup. I'm sure you are right and PSG is protected.

Not like the same guys after City dislike PSG with a passion too. You know already about Tebas but you just have to look at Panja past tweets about PSG to know his "love" for the club. Since he is reporting in the same way for both City and PSG, i can only deduct his sources have the same disdain for our clubs.

When we lost against Rennes last year in French Cup, he tweeted only to highlight the difference of budget between the club. Information of no added value for a journalist, if not for showing his disdain.

UEFA have done what they could, it's up to us, either we sit out of that shit bent competition (Players won't like it bcoz even if fans hate that bent competition, players love that and dream of winning that?) Or 2-Just expose everybody, since we are going out we well take a few down with us

I like your posts mon ami but I',m not sure now is the right time to tell us how hard done by PSG are. We're all agreed that FFP is football's real shame.
No problem.

I'm not crying over PSG. We didn't get done like City. This ban of 2 years is absolutely MENTAL. I knew they would sanction you but i wasn't expecting 2 years as the sanction. I'd be raging if i was a citizen.

Just wanted to expose the difference between the case because i have seen a lot of people asking why City and not PSG.

My only hope is for you to go show the mockery of this FFP decision. I'm already reading the United fans salivating about the fact the 5th place will be qualifying for CL. They aren't even in position of finishing 5th though.

City has done nothing wrong and nothing that could lead to prison, nothing unlawful, contrary to the tax dodgers in Spain. The irony of the situation.

I don't think Pep will go tbh, but if he did for this reason then he would go down in my opinion of him as a man rather than as a coach, through thick n thin we stick together should be the mindset of all at the club now, we knew uefa and some clubs have been guning for us so let's not give them the satisfaction of a win.
It depends on whether he feels misled by the board.

Why would we want to continue in a ‘rigged’ competition run by a corrupt organisation? Really why the hell would we. Pull out of it tomorrow, go to war with eufa. If any player can’t hack it well fuck right off-this is the biggest slur on our club in its history. So challenge in the Courts , ban reporters slandering us and tell eufa to fuck off.

Timing of this announcement is typical of UEFA, as we build towards a massive game against Madrid if we want to win the Chumps League! Expect refs that will break up play and award minor infringements against us to try to get us knocked out at this stage! Effed off does not begin to describe how I feel about UEFA & FFP! & Laterne is the same corrupt wanker who said PSG passed FFP despite buying Neymar & Mbappe in the same season, effectively giving PSG a bye when they appealed UEFA ban at CAS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.