Pep Guardiola - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he doesn't sign an extension now, I'll lose most of my respect for him.

He said numerous times he got everything he wanted here and it's true, we moved the world to get him and give him all tools and freedom he wanted and paid him handsome money on top of that. If this ban stands, we'll need his appeal to sign players when we're out of CL and he should be a real man and do the real thing.

He said numerous times he got everything he wanted here and it's true, we moved the world to get him and give him all tools and freedom he wanted and paid him handsome money on top of that. If this ban stands, we'll need his appeal to sign players when we're out of CL and he should be a real man and do the real thing.
Bollocks

What you've said might hold true for leaving this summer, before the end of his contract, but not an extension.

Pep Guardiola will consider his future as manager in the summer unless the punishment is overturned, Telegraph Sport understands

Pep Guardiola will consider his future as manager in the summer unless the punishment is overturned, Telegraph Sport understands
No point reading all this right now. Its been 12 hours from the annoucement and Telegraph for sure doesn't have reporters sleeping in Peps bed.

For me, it's both. If he's a man, he'll stay with his friends through this shit.

I doubt that, somehow I think Pep knew about this before the news hits the media, that's why he had that "if I don't win the UCL this season, I would get sacked" interview, it all seems well calculated. Mikel Arteta leaving was also a sign of things to come but no one really saw it from that perspective.

He will more than likely leave as we will get at least a 1 year ban after all avenues are exhausted. I doubt we have done too much wrong and this has been driven by the cartel clubs, one of which Pep will probably rock up at next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.