UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
from the BBC website......

"La Liga President Javier Tebas praised Uefa for "finally taking decisive action".

"Enforcing the rules of financial fair play and punishing financial doping is essential for the future of football," he said.

"For years we have been calling for severe action against Manchester City and Paris Saint-Germain, we finally have a good example of action and hope to see more. Better late than never."

The Beeb straight in there with an anti-City quote - what they fail to mention is that Javier Tebas is a REAL MADRID supporter.

What? We fell foul of rules hand crafted to make sure we did? And PSG hasn’t. Well colour me surprised.

The precedent set by the "punishment" of PSG for a similar "offence" will work in our favour in the appeal

Not a chance is Pep 33/1 to stay where the fuck you seen that?

To be fair, it Was the sun, which i know is dogshit, but yesterday was one of those where you read the lot given they all pile on.

i didnt check with any betting sites.

I think we know what’s coming. At least a 1 year ban and a fine. CAS will have to at least give us some punishment or nothing at all. I can’t see them ruling for the latter, that would undermine UEFA, as much as we all want to see fair and just investigations, this was never going to happen in our case. We are the lottery winner that’s infiltrated the cartel, and doing well and they don’t like it. We have an owner and group that has ploughed Billions into the local community and infrastructure of the area, spread the love globally and they hate it and us.
I believe the decision UEFA has made is strategic, they know CAS wouldn’t dare rule totally against them, so that’s why they went for the 2 year ban. If CAS uphold it, the PL will soon jump on the bandwagon and go for points reduction/transfer bans/fines as well.
I believe we have been passive for far too long, letting the media etc slag us off, smear us with ‘dirty oil money’ etc, yet we are doing well,unlike some others in the PL whose owners dumper a £1 B debt on their door, yet are still allowed to carry on regardless and are praised for the way they do things. Sickening is an understatement.
We MUST start to bare our teeth, take UEFA ON , face to face in a court and make them justify their decision for their decision. The time is now Khaldoon, bring out your big guns and blow them apart, he must be quite certain of his info if we didn’t take the ‘fine’ that would have made this disappear.
Give these journalists fcuk all when they come to the stadium, don’t ply them with free food and drink etc. Give them water and fcuk all else. Treat them like the vermin that they are.
100%

from the BBC website......

"La Liga President Javier Tebas praised Uefa for "finally taking decisive action".

"Enforcing the rules of financial fair play and punishing financial doping is essential for the future of football," he said.

"For years we have been calling for severe action against Manchester City and Paris Saint-Germain, we finally have a good example of action and hope to see more. Better late than never."

The Beeb straight in there with an anti-City quote - what they fail to mention is that Javier Tebas is a REAL MADRID supporter.

Have the bbc apologised yet for saying our owner owns both City and Etihad airways yet (news at 10 yesterday)

Can't really say I'm surprised, to be perfectly honest. Neither by the ban nor the absolute drama queens milking it for all it's worth.

Just saw a BBC article titled something like "Guardiola to leave? Player exodus? What next?"

Fucking lol, the world keeps turning, that's what's next.

I'm not surprsed they've been one step ahead when it's their own process they're following.

Apparently we pay our legal people considerable amounts of money to make sure we're ahead of the game.

My fear is UEFA have additional information from the hack that isn't public, again I state hopefully I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.