SSN: PL to give City points deduction?

Not read one article apart initial headlines. It’ll just get me more depressed.

Stop fucking moaning. All these mard arses saying they will deduct points take away titles, put asterisks against our title wins. They can do the lot for all I care because they can never take away the feeling I had at the...…
Wembley semi final when we battered the Rags
the 1-6
93:20
De Bruyne to Jesus - 100 goals
Brighton last year.

Whatever happens we have faced worse shit than this, hell under Thaksin we nearly went bust, If you are so miserable you were not at Maine Road when Bury beat us (and many other teams) so stop trying to tell us how upset you are.

The ‘ruling’ from UEFA is subject to appeal. The PL won’t be doing anything until all appeals are heard - if the PL deduct points on the strength of a bogus conviction they will be opening themselves up to legal action, surely?

Any of the mugs on here saying there was no agenda still believe that? Probably still in favour of VAR as well
Frank sinatra
Sorry, can you explain what the star is

and whilst you are at it can you explain why you are reading a comic.
Your second question answered your first question, and I don't read any papers, just saw the headline online.

This might seem a stupid question, if what the club has done is so bad why are we allowed to stay in the CL this season? If an athlete was found to be doping halfway through the Olympics would they be allowed to continue competing but only be banned for the next event?

Presumably because it’s all subject to appeal. If they threw us out but 6 months the investigation was proved to be bogus then UEFA themselves would be putting their hand in their pocket to folk out compensation

Presumably because it’s all subject to appeal. If they threw us out but 6 months the investigation was proved to be bogus then UEFA themselves would be putting their hand in their pocket to folk out compensation

What if there was no appeal?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.