UEFA in one word...you decide

ECA, the European club association run the champions league,UEFA are governed by these clubs and their representatives,ie mufc,Liverpool,arsenal and Tottenham all have representatives on this body of clubs that have been screwing us over behind the scenes, Gill sits on the UEFA executive also, it's bent and corrupt we have little chance of success,we are the pariahs of football,cos all the governing bodies are full of self interest,how can that ever change.
David Gill will have his own agenda and may well try to pursue loss of titles within the premier league, we as a club are up against the media institutions crawling with sycophants of mufc,Liverpool,arsenal, spurs,Chelsea,just watch how the reporting is carried out over the next 12 months, witchhunt will be the politest name they will come up with,were gonna need more than tin hats.

CTID.

One word doesn't do it i'm afraid and frankly i've had too many to be coherent.

An awful sack of self congratulatory, hoof wanking, arse eating, mini cheddaring, formula 1-aring, fuckin bastarding, Nurburgring, self flattering, Ronnie Pickering, set of horrible corrupt bastards only fit for ritual sacrifice into the most local volcano.
Ha ha,what a great start to my Saturday morning reading this, you need to get pissed more often before you post on here mate..... :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.