Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
What puts us on course for 85-90 points? We’d have to win pretty much all our games from now on for that to happen and nothing about this season puts us on course to do that.

We’re actually on course for about 77 points right now given we’ve basically got 2 points a game so far. that’s a gigantic drop off from the 98 and 100 of the last two seasons and every excuse under the sun would only equate to less than half the point difference at absolute most.

Liverpool have maintained last seasons form and arguably improved on it. It hurts to admit it and to the face of any scouser I’ll be calling it VAR’s title but they’re deserving winners and we’ve only ourselves to blame for not keeping pace due to a woeful summer window and a big drop off in standards.

I knew some pedant would pick up the ‘on course for’ bit and they did. Congrats. If you think we’ll finish under 80 points then you must have a very low opinion about our team and players.

Yep Everton were in a relegation battle now after a few wins they could get top four! But with it being the scousers top by 22 points the media daren't say the league is piss poor this season.
I know, I can't believe it either. Makes me wonder how much of it was on Marco Silva and how much was on Everton being gutless cowards (not you Richarlison, you're doing OK sweety).

haha, now they want to give liverpool 2014 title. Liverpool are our biggest and most dangerous enemies, Rags are kindergarten compared to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.