League Cup final tickets

It won't let me buy more than 1 ticket even for assigned family members on my account. In fact that seems to have disappeared all together even for other league games?

It won't let me buy more than 1 ticket even for assigned family members on my account. In fact that seems to have disappeared all together even for other league games?
Seems stupid that tickets cannot be bought by people with a history of previous purchases

5101 remaining. Technically we wont sell out because of the Level 2 seats but it's only recently that such seats have been offered to clubs as part of their allocation and only because Wembley's hospitality arm was struggling. The normal seats will be sold.

5101 remaining. Technically we wont sell out because of the Level 2 seats but it's only recently that such seats have been offered to clubs as part of their allocation and only because Wembley's hospitality arm was struggling. The normal seats will be sold.
Game not for another 15 days, we should manage to sell a good proportion of those tickets by then.

I reckon there’s now more seats available for the West Ham match than for Wembley, Marvin ... care to comment ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.