UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is never going to end now. Whoever comes 5th and possibly 7th or 8th could appeal if City win their CAs appeal, and there is not way it will be close to an end before next season starts, unless it is a negative decision for City and City then take it on the chin.

It is not about fair value anymore, it is whether or not city 'lied', and will be open to interpretation.

Those wanting to bet a R. Madrid qualifying, jump on 17/10, city still big favourites. It is a good price for RM given relative form without all this going on.

Finish FIFTH and get into the ‘Champions’ League. Says it all for me.

Great to see Browny coming out to bat for City in the media, at times like these its easy for people to keep schtum.

This has made the rest of the season really interesting for me, we're going to find out quite a lot about the players & manager in the remaining games.

I'm hoping we see a bit of anger on the pitch tbh. I think we have a good core of good lads in the squad who know what going on and will play the long game.

So let me get this right.. we have been found guilty of bending the rules...fined 30 million but the organisation that has implemented there statement to the world labeling us cheats for won't actually release any documentation to the world to read and make there own minds up and won't when it goes to to CAS....seems a perfectly legit legal system to me ....YOUR GUILTY...WHY?...BECAUSE WE SAY SO....OK CAN YOU SHOW US AND THE WORLD YOUR EVIDENCE...NO WE DONT WORK LIKE THAT

If they don't release the info when it goes to CAS they will simply lose. We would have no case to answer too. If the prosecution offer no evidence, no problem.

They probably could but I assume we won't as any ban would be better sooner rather than later. Also I would assume we will try to make life a bit easier for the CAS to try and paint UEFA as the bad guys.

CAS will almost certainly want this dealt with before next season though. However, like it's been mentioned, there are courts beyond CAS that could delay the ruling even longer. So the club do have options in terms of a time frame.

Still expect an outcome before next season though.
This will impact hugely on this season's Premier League because teams will be fighting for places without knowing where they have to finish to achieve a spot in the CL. Not that easy to plan games when you don't know if the target is 4th or 5th place. Fans will not know where the finish line is. What a bloody mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.