UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse my French but bloody hell UEFA.
I'm a Liverpool fan but seriously UEFA you're having a laugh, telling an owner that they can't spend their own money is ludicrous.
I genuinely thought city would just get a fine and a we are watching you warning and draw a line under it. I'm enjoying the rivalry between our two clubs and sincerely hope cas overturns UEFA decision and gets ffp scrapped
I say steady on!

And your French is terrible.............. ;-)

For months I've been visiting this thread and reading posts from members who profess to be 'in the know' or work in the legal profession or some other related field and all of them have said this will happen or that will happen and they can't do this or can't do that and this will all blow over or we'll make fools of UEFA and they'll be tied up in knots by our lawyers.

We'll I've read and I've listened and now here we are, two season ban, reputation and legacy sullied forever, reduced revenues, threats of player exodus, new players being harder to attract and yet people, the same people are still saying this is a game of chess that city will win. Why should I believe any of you when up to know you've been wrong.

Maybe it's my pessimistic nature but I see this as a victory for enemies. They've won and we've lost, and that's that.

How I see it too.

City tried to be too clever whilst also being too soft and wanting to be liked by everyone.

For months I've been visiting this thread and reading posts from members who profess to be 'in the know' or work in the legal profession or some other related field and all of them have said this will happen or that will happen and they can't do this or can't do that and this will all blow over or we'll make fools of UEFA and they'll be tied up in knots by our lawyers.

We'll I've read and I've listened and now here we are, two season ban, reputation and legacy sullied forever, reduced revenues, threats of player exodus, new players being harder to attract and yet people, the same people are still saying this is a game of chess that city will win. Why should I believe any of you when up to know you've been wrong.

Maybe it's my pessimistic nature but I see this as a victory for enemies. They've won and we've lost, and that's that.
Not even half time yet.

I just think if City had an Ace to play it would have been played a long time ago and things would never have got this far. The fact that we're relying on CAS to favour us on a subjective technical argument is a pretty weak defence IMO. I suspect we'll get a reduction which is no use as by definition we'd still be regarded as cheats and everything we'd won is tarnished. The thing is a farce manipulated by a cartel that doesn't want new boys at the table and FFP was a crock of shit from the get go with historical debt not being factored in a load of bollocks. Suits ManUre and Real Madrid amongst others. It was never going to be a fair fight. So if we're going down then let's take some of these fukkers with us and bloody a few noses. Bring it on. CTID.
i dont think the defense system works like that in any hearing or court you let them throw the shit at you so you can digest what they have 'they could have had more evidence than we thought',,now we know the charges so to speak we can defend those, the majic words 'no comment' dont get into dialog until you know what they know

This has a strong whiff of City about to do an almighty “If you think WE’VE been doing something naughty, wait until you see what’s been going on at other clubs!”
You only have to look at Liverpool's sponsors to see how dodgy some of those have been. We all know about Standard Chartered/Western Union and their money laundering activities but there's more. Tibet Water didn't get renewed after even their own fans protested and there was a very shady Russian money launderer who sponsored them via what appears to have been a phony Forex company. Just doing some research on that one.

Looks like we've been caught with our nickers down on this IMO. I don't think CAS will get us anywhere and as a result everything we've done looks to be tainted. It's been a blast while it happened and perhaps we'll be heading back where we came from. Not that changes anything for me. Once a blue always a blue so to the rest...fuck 'em. CTID.

Heading back to where we came from ? Only Gerald Ratner could turn a 5 billion pound business spanning every continent into a basket case where we have to sell our best (only good) player to Chelsea just to sty in business. Do you think the sheikh is just going to give up and liquidate the club ?

There really are some strange comments being posted at the moment.

I will be astounded if the equally corrupt premier league don’t take away our 4 premier league titles. Based on who the runners up were that would be 2 extra titles each to their cunnting love child clubs, that would suit the bent twats 100%, pretend City and our achievements never existed

You only have to look at Liverpool's sponsors to see how dodgy some of those have been. We all know about Standard Chartered/Western Union and their money laundering activities but theres' more. Tibet Water didn;t get renewed after even their own fans protested and there was a very shady Russian money launderer who sponsored them via what appears to have been a phony company.

Even if we release this info to journalists most will just ignore it like they did the hacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.