Anti UEFA demonstration at Madrid game - whistles ?

Don't just stand in the concourse like people are suggesting. We need to be at the forefront booing the anthem and also getting behind the players. Players will only lose confidence if half the fans are still getting pissed in the concourse.

I think they'll be a lot of empty seats in the areas reserved for the 'UEFA Family' gonna be a toxic atmosphere and If I was one of them I'd be going nowhere near the place as I wouldn't wanna endure 90 mins of vile and hatred which is what they deserve.
Can't exactly see City rolling out the blue carpet either should give their seats to some deserving fans and build a temp gene Kelly stand and stick all them twats in that and hope it pisses down all night

Anyone going to Madrid... we need to organise ourselves , and make sure we come up with something they can’t ignore & brush over on tv. It needs to be non-violent but hopefully disruptive.

Regardless of the result it would be nice if the supporters hung around for a bit after the final whistle for a few renditions of “CITY” and other club related chants to show the players that the fans will always be there to support them, regardless of whatever happens.
Hang around to show support for the team? It's a home game ffs. They'll be pissing off after 80 minutes as usual.

Would rather we took the piss out of the situation. Treat it as. Joke.

"Are you watching Accrington" or something like that.

Any protest will just be seen as whinging after losing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.