The best music festival this year?

Have you been to every festival on earth?

No but I have been to quite a lot and nothing has come close to Glastonbury. There is a reason it sells out before a single artist has been announced and why artists play for a fraction of the fee they can command elsewhere.

No but I have been to quite a lot and nothing has come close to Glastonbury. There is a reason it sells out before a single artist has been announced and why artists play for a fraction of the fee they can command elsewhere.
The actual music part of the music festival is increasingly being forgotten. The fact it sells out before the line up is announced, is a pretty good indicator people could give a shit about who is playing.

I'm sure everyone has a fantastic time, but if you think a 77 year old, Taylor Swift, and Lana Del Rey constitutes the best lineup on the face of the earth, then I think you are mistaken. Last years was bad, this years is shaping up to be worse.

"There's something for everyone" is fine, but I'm paying a lot of money to see bands and artists I want to see. I can get pissed in a field anywhere.

Sadly it is in LA - but if you are a fan of late 70's / 80's post punk music - wow what a line up!
https://cruelworldfest.com/

Morrissey (I know, I know!)
Bauhaus, Blondie, Devo, Echo & The Bunnymen, PIL, Pyschedelic Furs, Violet Femmes, Gary Numan, Marc Almond, The Beat, The Church, The Meteors......

*checks on prices of flights to LA*
Wow, just wow.Bauhaus Numan and Marc Almond ive seen before and are in my top 20 all time artists
The Bunneymen are brilliant..Do it Clean!
Still got my Furs 12" p/s of Love my way,great track..and can still remember being astounded by the b side Aeroplane..a brilliant track which i used to blast out full volume,much to the annoyance of my 80s neighbours...had to be done tho.
Pil- This is what you want,this is what you get-Badlife.classic.
Great line up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.