Pep Guardiola - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see why he'd leave, he has no reason to. The board will have been open with him throughout and he doesn't strike me as the kind of guy to side with cheats like uefa. He's more likely to be even more determined to win us the CL in my opinion.

If he goes he goes. This club will get another top manager in to replace. Pep has done fantastically well and we have loved his time here. This season however he has made a few mistakes and lost games that we really should not be losing. I think he will stay until the end of his contract and go try his luck in Italy.

If he doesn't sign an extension now, I'll lose most of my respect for him.

He said numerous times he got everything he wanted here and it's true, we moved the world to get him and give him all tools and freedom he wanted and paid him handsome money on top of that. If this ban stands, we'll need his appeal to sign players when we're out of CL and he should be a real man and do the real thing.
Bang on. I would get all the squad tougher and ask them one by one if they want to stay. If they don’t then tell them to watch that the door doesn’t hit on the backside on the way out.

Bang on. I would get all the squad tougher and ask them one by one if they want to stay. If they don’t then tell them to watch that the door doesn’t hit on the backside on the way out.

in times like these, the legends are born.

You know Kompany wouldn't even blink about leaving. If Pep wants to be immortal legend of this club's fanbase, if he cares about this, he'll sign an extension.

Forgetting all the UEFA crap for a minute, if Pep decides to see out his contact without signing an extension shouldn't the priority be on his successor?
If the club thinks the ideal successor is Pochettino or Ten Haig, do we, assuming Poch won't want to be out of the game for another year and there's speculation about Ten Hag moving in the summer, part ways by mutual consent with Pep this summer or wing it a year, see them go elsewhere, and work further down the list?

A great opportunity for pep this as in a strange way the pressure is off him for the first time in his career.

stay and re-build city he becomes a city legend he will also receive credit from every fan in world football.

I see pep signing a 3 year contract & creating the greatest team ever.

he leaves he will always have this over him. He’s not that type of person or manager. This will fuel pep. Thank you uefa

I don't see why he'd leave, he has no reason to. The board will have been open with him throughout and he doesn't strike me as the kind of guy to side with cheats like uefa. He's more likely to be even more determined to win us the CL in my opinion.

I always thought next year was always gonna be he's last anyway. I think this might well guarantee it.

If it holds up, this would be his last chance at a CL run. So let's give it our best shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.