UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I very much doubt the club will just play along and leave it at CAS overturning the ban, mate.

At this point UEFA and the cartel clubs have made it very clear that unless the apparatus they have devised to continually attack and damage us is destroyed, defensive action on our part just leads to the need for more defensive action later. Ad infinitum, ad nauseam.

With each attack lasting damage on our (and CFG’s) brand and standing is inflicted, meaning allowing future ones is ultimately allowing them to chip away at the club, no matter if we repel the greater part of their thrusts.

As I said earlier in the thread, I am fairly certain that the club now know they must kill the cancer, rather than merely mitigate the symptoms, otherwise the cancer is going to kill the club.

You may be right mate but if City were playing along with the agreed outcome then the sentence underlined above is exactly what they would want the world to think.

I’m not saying City won’t go for blood (personally I hope they do) I’m just pointing out that the lawyers will work objectively and without emotion to get the best outcome possible for their client, which is not always the ideal one that we would want as fans.

I would also be worried that if the shit really hits the fan, these clubs could be implicated and be in a spot of bother themselves

Don’t be daft, they couldn’t get charges of destruction of a team coach with the players onboard, or the hacking of a PL team server to stand, they’re part of the cartel.

Great blog sums it up perfectly...….Also see the bbc cant wait to put the boot in with headlines like.. is this the end of an era for city , is this the end for pep , player exodus ect
https://boltfromtheblue.live/2020/0...he-atomic-bomb/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

It’s just opportunistic headlines designed to get the thick ****s in society talking.

If any player leaves it will be on City’s terms. Any talk of a quick fire sale, at a cut price is nothing but delusion.

You may be right mate but if City were playing along with the agreed outcome then the sentence underlined above is exactly what they would want the world to think.

I’m not saying City won’t go for blood (personally I hope they do) I’m just pointing out that the lawyers will work objectively and without emotion to get the best outcome possible for their client, which is not always the ideal one that we would want as fans.

What are you referring to when you say 'go for blood'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.