Our sponsors going forward

117 M34

With the uefa ruling appearing to be directly linked to the nature of the sponsorships coming from Abu Dhabi, will we see these end prematurely and new sponsors brought in from outside Abu Dhabi to replace them?

How is that likely to affect us financially as a club?

With the uefa ruling appearing to be directly linked to the nature of the sponsorships coming from Abu Dhabi, will we see these end prematurely and new sponsors brought in from outside Abu Dhabi to replace them?

Suggest you check out our sponsors most of them don’t have any connection to Abu Dhabi

Suggest you check out our sponsors most of them don’t have any connection to Abu Dhabi
I know most of them don't but 4 do at my last count, including our main sponsor.
Given what has happened, surely it makes sense to consider getting rid of these 4 so we don't have any potential issues in the future.

How many of these are even from Abu Dhabi?:

Global partners

GLOBAL PARTNERS

Global partners

ETIHAD AIRWAYS
Etihad Airways

PUMA
PUMA

ETISALAT
Etisalat

NISSAN
Nissan

VISIT ABU DHABI
Visit Abu Dhabi

NEXEN TIRE
Nexen Tire

MARATHONBET
Marathonbet

SAP
SAP
FEATURES

UNILEVER

WIX

HAYS

XYLEM

GATORADE

QNET

TECNO

UBTECH

YUYUAN ART

JNC

MUNDIPHARMA
3d6658d8a0bf4e75b3e2d050fabcf4e1.ashx

EA SPORTS

ZOOM

VALVOLINE

AVATRADE

WEGA

DSQUARED2

SPORTS WATER

SEATGEEK

ACRONIS

CISCO

VEJO

I would think any commercial sponsor would think long and hard before abandoning Manchester City as a partner given our owners and the political ramifications of that.

Moving forwards, it probably is time to split from Etisalat, Etihad etc. from a PR perspective. It was rumoured not that long ago that the Etihad deal might get replaced.

I would think any commercial sponsor would think long and hard before abandoning Manchester City as a partner given our owners and the political ramifications of that.

Moving forwards, it probably is time to split from Etisalat, Etihad etc. from a PR perspective. It was rumoured not that long ago that the Etihad deal might get replaced.

Should Leicester split from King Power?

I know most of them don't but 4 do at my last count, including our main sponsor.
Given what has happened, surely it makes sense to consider getting rid of these 4 so we don't have any potential issues in the future.
Pretty sure we are changing our main sponser,it was in the media not long ago

Should Leicester split from King Power?

Don't know if you've noticed this or not, but Leicester haven't been banned from Europe for 2 years over lying about King Power sponsorships.

The Etihad sponsorship is tainted. It is a massive red flag to remind every uneducated fan or bitter journalist of this whole episode and the FFP breach in 2014. If the club gets through this without a ban, they should move on (as they were rumoured to) for PR reasons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.