Caroline Flack - rest in peace

I am sorry to hear about your two friends, how would you feel if someone posted that they “couldn’t give a fuck” about them, hours after they had died?
i wouldn’t expect people who didn’t know them to give a fuck to be honest mate? same as me regarding her

Do you even use twitter,it's toxic,foul,it heaps pressure on people famous or not
There is always someone like you in these threads

Now is a good time to say talk to someone,anyone
https://www.samaritans.org/how-we-can-help/contact-samaritan/

If someone does something wrong, very wrong in fact then they rightly get told. Had she been the victim in the incident there would have been a different reaction let me tell you. Social media can be toxic, on this occasion it hasn’t been. She committed the crime, face the consequences.

When are the media gonna be held responsible for this kind of shit? She was charged, was going to have her time in court, that should have been it.

It's tragic, it really is. The media in this country have blood on their hands and it isn't the first time and sadly probably won't be the last.

i wouldn’t expect people who didn’t know them to give a fuck to be honest mate? same as me regarding her

Of course, but I just don’t think it warrants saying.

I haven’t lost any sleep over the Chinese who have died from the Coronavirus but I wouldn’t actively say so as it’s disrespectful and I of course wished they hadn’t have died.

If someone does something wrong, very wrong in fact then they rightly get told. Had she been the victim in the incident there would have been a different reaction let me tell you. Social media can be toxic, on this occasion it hasn’t been. She committed the crime, face the consequences.
Oh do fuck off,i'm not replying to you anymore,her boyfriend broke court orders and told her he loved her yesterday,she was never convicted of anything

Sorry folks

Very very sad news this. Whereas I agree there is something fishy with the last 2 suicides of past contestants of love island there is no way you can pin this to them.

She’s had well documented mental health struggles before love island was even a show, love island didn’t make her smash her fella over the head with lamp (I think it was) and they didn’t even sack her she resigned obviously before she would have been sacked but at least they give her the option.

RIP

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.