Caroline Flack - rest in peace

There’s a quote doing the rounds about people commenting on her social media calling her fat/ugly etc. when she was presenting.

She said on it that she felt good and then would go home and read it all and then not be okay.

I fucking despise social media.

Surely one can see a solution here that may have lessened the mental impact.
Either way very sad news. Best friend in high school took his own life. Famous or not its fuckin shit. Made worse when even having loved ones in their life they still cant reach out. Depression and anxiety is pandemic and its no longer an 'adult' issue as more younger and younger children suffering from it.

coming at you. Utter bollocks, in fact I would say it's worse because it's a coward's trick because they know a decent man will never hit back.

I like you as a poster so would appreciate keeping this civil. I disagree, it is a cowards trick I agree but it’s not worse considering often men will do it because the woman is smaller and less able to fight back.

I appreciate I’ve just said something controversial but this is what opinions are all about.

I’m not condoning abusive women, I still have strong views against them.

I can’t believe we can’t have a nice respectful thread when someone dies.

Whether you like or don’t like them or know or don't know them . Either RIP or say nothing.
I don’t understand why you’d come on just to type you don’t give a shit !!! Says so much about a person that does that. I’ll end this now because I feel a big angggry rant coming on but I don’t want to disrespect the poor lady who took her own life today

Absolutely right bob. Some proper bellends that feel the need to post shit. All very sad. I’ve no idea who this young lady was, never seen love island, only became aware of her due to news reports after the alleged assault.
Cant imagine how shit you need to feel that death is your best option.

Never watched any programmes but only knew about her with her off screen issues with her partner. Anyway RIP

I watched The Post earlier today which was a good movie (hanks and Streep in it) on the Washington Posts involvement in releasing the Vietnam classified dossiers that had been stolen showing the US administration had been misleading the people over Vietnam.

It reminded me the power good journalism has/had in keeping states and individuals to account for the greater good of society.So sad to see how it has deteriorated over the decades, It’s now just a race to the bottom to see who can out troll each other and destroy people’s lives for what are in most cases total nothing events. RIP

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.