UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Khaldoon right now:

images

Two months ago Sam Lee put an extremely confident piece on UEFA having decided not to ban us. That despicable Tariq Panja went absolute silent ever since he got leaked info around May. All this pointed towards UEFA dropping their charges. Suddenly they have done a 180.

My speculation is that they knew their decision wouldn’t stand in a court or even at CAS but at the last second decided that they would get too much outrage if they were to drop the charges. Hence they can still say they decided to ban us after CAS overturns their verdict.

It's certainly one option that occurred to me.
If it's going to get binned by CAS, they might as well go large, and eliminate the antagonism of the G14.

Unfortunately, even if it is revoked, we all know that the media are going to always describe it as "were banned".

Two months ago Sam Lee put an extremely confident piece on UEFA having decided not to ban us. That despicable Tariq Panja went absolute silent ever since he got leaked info around May. All this pointed towards UEFA dropping their charges. Suddenly they have done a 180.

My speculation is that they knew their decision wouldn’t stand in a court or even at CAS but at the last second decided that they would get too much outrage if they were to drop the charges. Hence they can still say they decided to ban us after CAS overturns their verdict.
I take all the media bullshit leaks or info as that bullshit,in some instances it’s just pure guesswork in my opinion,they mostly know fuck all ..

“We’ve set up secret accounts for all of you in the Cayman Islands, so don’t you worry about any missed CL qualification payments. If it’s good enough for that lot down the road...”.
If any player actually based the decision of which club to play for on their chances of winning the Chumps then they wouldn’t be playing for us anyway.

Facebook is a nightmare.
I've had Liverpool fans tagging me into shit memes and being outraged that City should have been banned for longer.
I put one post saying, "in fairness, there are worse things we could have been banned for" and everyone's gone mental ffs.
Cnuts the lot of them

A scouser I know was complaining that Heysel was trending on twitter, so I said well it’s the first time that an English club has been banned since Heysel so that could be the reason. He responded the cases are totally different.

“thankfully ;)” was my retort & I think I won!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.