SSN: PL to give City points deduction?

The European courts have already agreed FFP is valid. Our only hope is our lawyers finding some clever argument because the optics of the stolen emails don’t look good.

what boils my piss is that the whole FFP was clearly crafted to prevent one type of financing counting and clearly designed to protect a cartel. I think I’m done with this game if this goes down.

No fun watching a rigged game.

valid based on the evidence presented.

They’ll try their hardest, but it has NOTHING to do with them. UEFA ruling.

Wouldn't the FA have to conduct their own investigation before any action could be taken?

I think Pep should just refuse to give any post match interviews to Sky and BBC from now on. GPC did it and they bent over like little bitches for him afterwards didn’t they.
Time for Pep to get dirty and ignore these vermin, don’t even give them the column inches they crave about him. some FCUKING dipper clown on 606 tonight calling us a small club that won the lottery. Prick. When asked, how do they get bigger then, ‘they have to start somewhere’ was the answer. These FCUKING idiots walk amongst us. Do they forget the amount of CASH that was pumped into it by Littlewoods??? Selective memory yet again, along with destroying team coaches and getting clubs banned from Europe for 5 years!!!!!

Well its us v the cartel. We need to fill stick together and support the club, and team like never before. We are up for the fight.

from an organisation which held the highest regard for Sepp Blatter and Michel Platini......says it all, pot, kettle, black......bunch of corrupt fuckers

They’ll try for a sufficient points deduction to take us outside top 4. Yes, it’s a lot, but nothing surprises me anymore with those cünts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.