Vicky Kloss

Completely agree. We have been constantly dug out by the media. When you think Chelsea had won the league once before Abramovich took over...their slating for ruining football went on for about 2 years before it stopped. They beat FFP and were allowed a seat. Meanwhile we came along and got so much stick. We came from further back than Chelsea but the club has just allowed the negativity to persist.

Our brand is continually slated. The wider investment and positive contributions our owners have made just a token mention and then ignored. Even with this news breaking, I have only seen one or two stories that actually review the facts and look at what FFP is all about and how wrong it is as a concept. Fair enough United and Liverpool fans loving it, but no supporter of anyone outside those two should be supportive and should want City to win their appeal and bring UEFA and FFP crashing down with it.

We may have reported false revenue but we had the targets moved late in the day and subsequently got punished. We paid our fine took the reduced squad and moved on to try and maintain a relationship. But we warned them then we would be willing to take them down in the future and now is our chance.

Leicester, Wolves and Everton fans should be right behind us. As should any other fans that would like to have a chance of success in the future, or just more equal opportunities. True FFP would be a salary cap akin to rugby union.
Well said

My whole career was in print media. Whoever at City deals with the modern media turds has failed fucking miserably. They have had a free run since 1st September 2008. Day after day, week after week, month after month and year after year they have got away with whatever their web clicking clowns wish to click on. I don't care if we have the best owners ever, they haven't dealt with the sniveling british press and their wankchop websites well. Just ban the fucking lot from the ground.

Mentioned this in another thread, but the notion that she is doing nothing to stop the negative press we get is very unfair. She’s clearly very highly regarded within the club. Amazing how many people with no experience in that field seemingly think they know the job better than she does. The idea of just banning dissenting voices isn’t really a viable one for the club.

Benidorm ?
1943538.jpg

Mentioned this in another thread, but the notion that she is doing nothing to stop the negative press we get is very unfair. She’s clearly very highly regarded within the club. Amazing how many people with no experience in that field seemingly think they know the job better than she does. The idea of just banning dissenting voices isn’t really a viable one for the club.

Warren Buffet gets advice from this forum, Bill Gates was fuck all without the members of Bluemoon.

I know the industry Ric, with respect, we have taken too much.

I believe we’ve banned some before

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.