Vicky Kloss

Can only speak as you find, but she’s a very intelligent, passionate City fan who doesn’t really deserve to bear the brunt of what is happening. It’s easy to target her from behind a keyboard, but if you speak to people who have had actual real life dealings with her you’ll get a different picture.

@Ric I totally agree. I have only met her twice but on both occasions she was easy to talk to and dealt with my query swiftly. It was obvious she was a City fan. As for the last sentence; yes it is easy to target from behind a keyboard and as the saying goes, One never knows what goes on behind closed doors.

Reactions: Ric
I have an idea;

we put people in the press conference with loaded questions;

“Pep we are hearing that David Gill & Mike Parry are behind the decision by UEFA to ban City, do you think it’s fair that they can be involved”

I worked in the print media for thirty years mate. I retired early around three years ago, hating what it has become. Yes I really wish City would start to handle them better. Sorry for the confusion.
Fair enough mate. Wasn’t angling for an argument. Just think she takes a lot of unfair stick.

I do feel like people never really grasp how hard her job must be.

She represents a club backed by a state with awful human rights records tasked with upsetting the established order of the most popular sport in the world in it's most viewed and scrutinised arena, England.

I know a hell of a lot of people with far more difficult jobs than hers, on a fraction of her wage bill, and who do theirs a whole lot better than she does hers

The baying mob love a scapegoat...

Hang the beesh....

Fucksake....

*imagine a facepalm gif, cos I can't be arsed uploading one...

facepalm.gif

I know a hell of a lot of people with far more difficult jobs than hers, on a fraction of her wage bill, and who do theirs a whole lot better than she does hers

she certainly doesn’t work “down pit” but I bet it’s a long way off 9-5, still working when on holiday, incredibly stressed. She’ll be well paid & with that will be pressure from herself, her boss, fear of having it all taken away in a moment & the worst part having to deal with all these cockroaches on an hour by hour basis.

I can think of better jobs.

It amazes me that people give her this level of disrespect, the reason that Vicky Kloss presents herself the way she does is because that is the way the club have asked her to handle things.

If the club were instructing her to ban sections of the media and she wasn't then she would have been out of a job a long time ago, likewise if she was going maverick and going her own way without the clubs consent she would be getting a P45.

It is safe to say that to date Miss Kloss has done exactly what the club have asked of her, if the club now choose to change tact then i am sure she will as well.

she certainly doesn’t work “down pit” but I bet it’s a long way off 9-5, still working when on holiday, incredibly stressed. She’ll be well paid & with that will be pressure from herself, her boss, fear of having it all taken away in a moment & the worst part having to deal with all these cockroaches on an hour by hour basis.

I can think of better jobs.

I cant. And Im also struggling to think of an occasion when anyone thought "she's done a good job there". If you can enlighten me Im all ears.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.