Vicky Kloss

I have been critical of her and her dept quite a few times over the years but, and this is very important, now is NOT the time to turn on anyone connected with our club.

We have ONE enemy. One. And that enemy is uefa and their bosses in the cartel.

Fight them, beat them, and then and only then can the recriminations against our own begin. We are quite literally in a fight for the very existence of the club at the moment. There wont be a draw in this fight. We will either win or lose. And if we lose we are finished forever. Finished. Gone. No more.

Until this fight is over everyone connected with the club should and must have our full and unequivocal support .

I cant. And Im also struggling to think of an occasion when anyone thought "she's done a good job there". If you can enlighten me Im all ears.

mate I gave an example of how hard her job is not whether she is doing the best job. It boils my piss that my club is considered the way it is, it needs to change & Im certain it will.

We’ve changed our strategy with uefa & I’m sure it will change with the media.

I have been critical of her and her dept quite a few times over the years but, and this is very important, now is NOT the time to turn on anyone connected with our club.

Fight them, beat them, and then and only then can the recriminations against our own begin. We are quite literally in a fight for the very existence of the club at the moment. There wont be a draw in this fight. We will either win or lose. And if we lose we are finished forever. Finished. Gone. No more.

Until this fight is over everyone connected with the club should and must have our full and unequivocal support .

Whilst I understand where you are coming from I completely disagree. Now is the time to make sure everyone employed by and connected with the club are ready to fight like tigers, and if they are not up for it, to replace them with someone that is.

Fight them, beat them, and then and only then can the recriminations against our own begin. We are quite literally in a fight for the very existence of the club at the moment. There wont be a draw in this fight. We will either win or lose.And if we lose we are finished forever. Finished. Gone. we lose we are finished forever. Finished. Gone. No more.

“And if we lose we are finished forever. Finished. Gone. No more.“

You should stop watching drama movies.

“And if we lose we are finished forever. Finished. Gone. No more.“

You should stop watching drama movies.

Not being dramatic. Be in no doubt we are in an existential crisis right now.

If we lose this fight it will be open season on City. Banned from europe. Fined. Then you can bet the EPL will come after us.

If we lose this fight they wont stop coming for us until we are back where they think we belong. Both as a warning to any other owners with dark skin not to fucking try to be successful in the white mans European game, and as payback for knocking wholesome clubs off their pedestals.

And to that end, fucking point scoring on an online forum is not needed

Not sure what your point is. I don’t really care who her boss is. If you are a Senior PR professional you shape the PR strategy for your business and own it’s success or failure. If you follow your bosses instructions you don’t need a highly paid Senior PR professional, just someone that follows instructions.
You completely made a remark which you couldn`t justify.Irrespective of what her job title is,she still will serve underneath the likes of Khaldoon who will be implicit on giving orders,which best suit the Club.Perhaps at this moment in time she`s been given a directive so don`t try and be a smart arse with stupid comments which are without foundation.Similar reply to what Ric gave out.

I honestly don’t think the negative publicity can really be stopped. We have a free and independent press in this country and whether we like it or not, City aren’t exactly a popular entity. We’re an easy target for reasons far out of her control. The idea that someone could come into that role and suddenly get the media to toe the line is fanciful in the extreme.

Can only speak as you find, but she’s a very intelligent, passionate City fan who doesn’t really deserve to bear the brunt of what is happening. It’s easy to target her from behind a keyboard, but if you speak to people who have had actual real life dealings with her you’ll get a different picture.
I have seen PR people from other clubs at the presses say upfront what questions will be allowed and what wont be. If a journo ignores this I have seen the PR person shut the journo down, and move onto the next question. There should be no reason why she cant do this at Peps next presser otherwise it could be a free for all from these rabid dogs that call themselves journos.

I have seen PR people from other clubs at the presses say upfront what questions will be allowed and what wont be. If a journo ignores this I have seen the PR person shut the journo down, and move onto the next question. There should be no reason why she cant do this at Peps next presser otherwise it could be a free for all from these rabid dogs that call themselves journos.
The press conferences are controlled by Simon Heggie rather than Vicky Kloss.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.