Caroline Flack - rest in peace

Yes, the media may be partly to blame.

But more blame.lies with those who read and buy the media in which stories of 'celebrities' are published.

If that's you by the way, you need to take a good long hard look at yourself.

I can see why that sort of line might be taken at a time like this, but think it’s a bit simplistic, unfair and naive.
I’ll confess that if a celebrity-based bit of info appears on my social media timeline I’ll have a passing
read of it from time to time, if the name means anything to me, including if it’s what might be considered salacious. I wouldn’t buy a paper or magazine or subscribe to something to read it, nor would I comment on or retweet it most likely, but I’d read it yeah if it’s on my Twitter.

Met her whilst with mutual friends a few years ago.
Had a good night in her company, she seemed a happy girl at the time but this was before she’d made a few errors of judgement that gave her bad press.
Never seen her again so won’t pretend to know her but I was sad to hear the news. Seems a tragic waste of life to me.
Rest in peace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.