Anti UEFA demonstration at Madrid game - whistles ?

Now you're getting it.

I'm not getting anything I have been booing the UEFA anthem since the shit against us started. In my posts I have said as fans we are limited to what we can do, booing, chants, protests, banners, giving verbal abuse to any officials we spot and getting behind the team. I have repeated this over and over, perhaps you will finally get it?

To be fair after the ruling anything we do will look like sour grapes and the media will lap it up front and back page, they smell blood and the only way we can stop them is for the City hierarchy to be louder and more bold.

Whilst the fans are doing 'The arranging' of protests whatever the top table are doing is pretty much under the radar. Just a thought here, say there are loads of banners at the game with RM at ours how will the fans feel if they are asked not to wave banners or boo or show their displeasure?

I'd burn blue if we told the cartel to shove it and they dumped us out of the premier league and European comps.

The fans need to let EUFA know it's not just the club they are punishing.
I'm sure the yellow wall at Dortmund for example would let EUFA know what a bunch of bent ***'s they are if they were under the same threats.

We have never been taken seriously so what does it matter? We have always boo'd and the sky didnt fall in,the players need the fans in place at the start,leaving them hanging is not helping them,they are trying to win the game,thousands filing in is a distraction they dont need

yeah good points. Maybe singing city as loud as possible over the champs tune would be better

But be careful in Madrid, who is going there. Spain police are ****s anyway and they'll be twice the ****s now. They know City fan are angry and will kick you at first word.

Stay in the tie in Madrid and then bring them to our place and unleash hell. Chanting City songs over the anthem is the direction we need to go. Drown it out with support for our club and give the players so much support that they feel our passion and win the game. Madrid stand for everything wrong in football and are the perfect team for us to beat. Do our talking on the pitch via support our players have rarely seen before in the CL. Winning the appeal is one thing but the best way to win this case is to win the CL. It seems beyond us through inconsistent form and inevitable dodgy decisions but as underdog we have always done our best work. Win the CL then they can ban us forever as far as I am concerned. We will have won the war.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.