League Cup final tickets

Villa fans taking the piss about our attendances and ticket sales , have they ever filled their own ground ? According to one Villa fan they now have 28,000 club members fighting for the last 900 tickets , where the f*ck have the 28,000 been when they have been playing to a half full Villa park for the last 30 years ?

Villa fans taking the piss about our attendances and ticket sales , have they ever filled their own ground ? According to one Villa fan they now have 28,000 club members fighting for the last 900 tickets , where the f*ck have the 28,000 been when they have been playing to a half full Villa park for the last 30 years ?
How can villa fans take the piss out of anyone, all this ‘were superior fans to you’ is a very midlands thing at the moment . A shit club with even shitter fair weather fans .

We will still sell out but the reason sales are slow are BECAUSE we are playing Villa. Its like "who cares?". Nonentity club who don't matter any more. If we were playing Birmingham we would have sold out weeks ago.

I’ve been a fan since 1974 and in that time I’ve always considered Villa to be the most fickle of fickle fans. Never liked them. Give me West Brom any day.
Or Birmingham City or Wolves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.