SSN: PL to give City points deduction?

Listen these ****s in the press have wanted to vent their spleen for a long time.

What we are witnessing is 10 years worth of pent up bile from these absolute weapons.

Let them do it, let them show their true colours, once this blows over these wankers won't have a leg to stand on or any angle to attack us anymore, they'll shoot the load too soon.

It's open season on us, we just need to stand strong and let it happen, we'll have the last laugh.

Reactions: dom
The European courts have already agreed FFP is valid. Our only hope is our lawyers finding some clever argument because the optics of the stolen emails don’t look good.

what boils my piss is that the whole FFP was clearly crafted to prevent one type of financing counting and clearly designed to protect a cartel. I think I’m done with this game if this goes down.

No fun watching a rigged game.

If you quit steve , they have won , agree it is not as much fun anymore , every morning i wake up and wait for the next attack /pack of lies about our football club , you certainly have to be thick skinned to be a City supporter , but that has always been the case.

Daily Heil reporting Slippy G will get his PL title winners medal. Claiming the points deduction will be backdated to our 2014 league victory.

Daily Heil reporting Slippy G will get his PL title winners medal. Claiming the points deduction will be backdated to our 2014 league victory.
Funny they can go that far back when it's for the dippers but not when it's anything against they've actually have done lol.

The Sheikh should go out and borrow $5Bn of fuck you money against future revenues and profits, buy every fucker out there, and just pay the interest on the loan...that he got from his brothers bank!

if it’s good enough for the Glazers....!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.