UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few of those defaming us today say UEFA has further damning evidence in their possession of our guilt, that we blatantly violated FFP,leaving financial footprints.

Like i said i had not heard this information before today.

Feels like UEFA are putting it out there now through their MSM sycophants .

They know what is hid in the dark ,will be seen in the light in the legal Courts.

Sorry i am not providing links to umpteen articles.
Thanks, will seek these out.

Change your mindset to siege mentality. Our owners are ridiculously powerful...if it takes them years to win so be it... it we will win in the end. Talk about yanking a tiger’s tail. Politics.
Our owner is not ridiculously powerful except in his country. He is wealthy but politically he has few allies which is why City fans should not be too reliant on the CAS or one beating FFP. Regulation of big money is popular.

That attitude will be what kills off a lot of blues. Resignation and cynicism. The best in football is standing with your team when times are tough and then seeing it through and winning in three, four years, or however long it takes. Juve did it. We will too.

There's still CAS which could conceivably kill this off but we have to be ready to take the worst they can throw at us.
The best in football is standing by your team! Agreed. If we end up in division two, so be it.
Resignation and cynicism?
I’m still optimistic about CAS. But what is winning at this stage.
Being allowed back in to their corrupt G14 run competition, just to be screwed over again is not winning.
UEFA and the G14 being exposed is winning to me.
Other than that, if we end up playing lower league in a fair regime that actually equates to sport, so be it.

Thing is we dont know Uefa really found so far. It seem to be about the Etihad deal, Mansour may have paid large part of it trough Etihad, but there were much more mess in the leaked emails, dont forget when Der Spiegel were running a story they did it day by day bringing up different dirt every time to have maximum exposure.

Longbow Project with players image rights comes to my mind which is a separate issue from the Etihad sponsorship and who kows how much more stuff will be coming to light.

All this goes back imo that we accepted FFP rules and we said we fully cooperate with them. That is our big sin we didnt go against FFP when they done us the first time, we took the punishment, accepted we are guilty, otherwise why accept CL squad limit plus some hefty money penalty.

Taking the pinch got us here.

PSG was clever, they had no problem with Qatar companies labelled related party while we were fighting hard to make it look like Etihad is not related party, they were paid much higher sums than we got from Etihad straight from the pocket of their owner, and Uefa didnt even blink when they even raised the price of it couple years later.

While we trying to do tricks like Etihad leaving emails about it, and playing around image rights maybe.

While PSG pulled off signings like Neymar and Mbappe in the very middle of it.

Wish there would be a joint fight vs Uefa from PSG owner and Manosur but Qatar and UAE is in big shit currently with each other. Seems like PSG became good friends with Uefa since then while we only have enemies there.

CAS could be very dangerous. Its a 50-50 imo no matter how confident City try to sound. Its a legal battle now, and history shows sometimes courts put an innocent person in jail for 30-40 years and let guilty ones walk. Thats legal battle for you...

Make no mistake the pressure on Uefa is huge to fucking ban us by our rivals, the small elite. They might have power to strong arm CAS people as well.

3 possible outcomes:
complete success for City, CAS says fuck off Uefa none of this ban is valid.
no change on 2 years ban and penalty, CAS says Uefa is correct.
middle ground, ban only goes for one season.

imo Uefa would be happy with 2 of 3 options. For us only 1 option is acceptable. Chances are against us.

And dont forget after CAS is over PL will give their verdict as well if not sooner. So much depends on it is madness.

Our owner is not ridiculously powerful except in his country. He is wealthy but politically he has few allies which is why City fans should not be too reliant on the CAS or one beating FFP. Regulation of big money is popular.

Don’t agree. This affects the CFG. You are talking about investors in China USA and Asia. Levels.

Irrespective of power CAS will be fair I believe.

If there is one club I wouldn’t take on in the courts it’s MCFC. Even if you win you could be broke.

I understand where you're coming from. I think you realise just how difficult this could get.

It's one thing growing up supporting City when you've always been sh't, it's another having won the title and then seeing it taken away by teams that bend the rules to suit themselves along with a media that is completely unable to ask questions. They just ride the wave of populism and triumphalism.

We can't rely on CAS to save our skins. We can only rely on City fans to support the club through thick and thin as we have always done in the past.
Actually agree with that.
Don’t see it as contradictory to anything I’ve said previously as wanting a proper victory for football. i.e. getting back in to be screwed again isn’t a victory.

Wherever we end up I’ll still support the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.