UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is the opinion I’ve expressed throwing in a towel? I’ll renew my season ticket no matter what. Will follow us whatever league/comp. still shite that the club we love, which has had in the last decade positive impacts on the sport and local community, is having its name sullied to a global audience and its integrity called into question.

I agree. Where is your season ticket in the ground? Perhaps we can meet up for a chat?

Fuck you Uefa
Fuck VAR
Fuck all opposition fans who are now gloating
Fuck Sky
Fuck the BBC
We either win an appeal or we don’t but 100% we may have lost the battle but we will win the war. Throw whatever you like as us, we’re going nowhere.

That attitude will be what kills off a lot of blues. Resignation and cynicism. The best in football is standing with your team when times are tough and then seeing it through and winning in three, four years, or however long it takes. Juve did it. We will too.

There's still CAS which could conceivably kill this off but we have to be ready to take the worst they can throw at us.

Just remember even if they don’t kill this off, it ultimately doesn’t matter. If they find that we are guilty then they aren’t throwing anything at us, they are throwing it at our owners. The club is the only thing that deserves our undying loyalty, nothing else. If they are guilty and the allegations are true, then we should be vociferous in our criticism too.

Obviously I hope that isn’t the case and that our faith in the people running our club has been well placed all along. They are not the club though. We are. We are the ones that stay no matter what happens.

How is the opinion I’ve expressed throwing in a towel? I’ll renew my season ticket no matter what. Will follow us whatever league/comp. still shite that the club we love, which has had in the last decade positive impacts on the sport and local community, is having its name sullied to a global audience and its integrity called into question.
There has been a visceral dislike of our club ever since the take over by the football authorities the press and many fans. Sometimes it has been open and obvious other times more of an underlying current. The ban handed down yesterday is really just an extention of this process and changes very little with respect to reputation status. Indeed the eventual reversal of this decision which I believe is likely will have little effect on how we are viewed by most of the actors spouting off currently. The battle as I see it now is to be the vanguard of a movement to eliminate once and for all the corrupt regime and the bottom feeders in the press who support it. In this sense the hacked emails and accusations of false accounting are of secondary importance to this primary objective. We must as supporters give unwavering support to the club and team and show nothing but disdain for the organisation which is protecting the interests of the Cartel. I would rather do what is right and fight and lose than surrender our principles just to be allowed participate in an increasingly flawed competition or to avoid criticism from the tribal hordes. As somebody said earlier better to be a tiger for a day than a sheep for a lifetime.

Just remember even if they don’t kill this off, it ultimately doesn’t matter. If they find that we are guilty then they aren’t throwing anything at us, they are throwing it at our owners. The club is the only thing that deserves our undying loyalty, nothing else. If they are guilty and the allegations are true, then we should be vociferous in our criticism too.

Obviously I hope that isn’t the case and that our faith in the people running our club has been well placed all along. They are not the club though. We are. We are the ones that stay no matter what happens.
Guilty of what though? Trying to circumvent rules of corruption that were only brought in to serve the established elite is not a guilty charge in my opinion. We just needed to do it better. We are not the cheats in this scenario

There has been a visceral dislike of our club ever since the take over by the football authorities the press and many fans. Sometimes it has been open and obvious other times more of an underlying current. The ban handed down yesterday is really just an extention of this process and changes very little with respect to reputation status. Indeed the eventual reversal of this decision which I believe is likely will have little effect on how we are viewed by most of the actors spouting off currently. The battle as I see it now is to be the vanguard of a movement to eliminate once and for all the corrupt regime and the bottom feeders in the press who support it. In this sense the hacked emails and accusations of false accounting are of secondary importance to this primary objective. We must as supporters give unwavering support to the club and team and show nothing but disdain for the organisation which is protecting the interests of the Cartel. I would rather do what is right and fight and lose than surrender our principles just to be allowed participate in an increasingly flawed competition or to avoid criticism from the tribal hordes. As somebody said earlier better to be a tiger for a day than a sheep for a lifetime.
You will have to be a tiger for a lifetime. This is going to go on and on and on.

FFP was neutral was it? And didn't UEFA even after drafting FFP then change the way they assessed the rules when city looked like getting off the hook?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.