BBC

Just read their piece on what the implications are for us and for football in general. They've put every negative spin possible the only scenario they haven't mentioned is that we should be taken out of class and had our legs smacked by and over zealous dodgy form master.

Freedom of speech is dead.
Said this on here ages ago and was pilloried. It’s a fact that freedom of speech is dead. Don’t you dare speak out against the current media agenda.

The Premier League as a competition is over in mid-February, so its a procession for Liverpool...a non-story until they win it now.

We are in the middle of the supposed mid season break (which City didn’t get!) and THE ONLY STORY that looks like selling papers is the DEMISE OF CITY & PEP!

It’s time to support the team 100%, boo/whistle/fuck UEFA as loud as we can, and hope this all blows over as soon as possible.

Lastly, and with tongue firmly in cheek, it appears the song, “City are going down with a billion in the bank” might not be farcical hyperbole after all!!

Last edited:
They can stick the fücking license fee up their arse. I’m done with their subliminal and obvious hatred of all things not dipper or rag. Might as well just be rag tv or DipVARpool tv.
I’ve just been online and cancelled my license fee direct debit and submitted the form for no tv license.
The threat of ‘we might visit your home’ does not bother me you absolute bell ends. You can’t come in!!! It’s pathetic bully boy tactics. Why should we continued to fund the likes of jug ears & Dan the Dipper and all his dipper/rag loving buddies??? Not anymore.
Fück you BBC & Sly. IPTV is the way ahead.

Anyone want a pointer. PM me, it’s a guy on Facebook (PM me for name) , all 3pm ko’s, incl PPV, movies etc etc. It’s brilliant. £30 per year!!! No brainer.
You need your own 4K Firestick.

Last edited:
The BBC have removed my message from the Norwich v Liverpool have your say page
Loads of messages from Liverpool fans having sly digs about City

so this is what I put

Liverpool fans having sly digs about City but it was you who got every English club banned from European football

I received an email from the BBC saying it broke house rules and has been removed

scrap the TV Tax

So telling the truth about liverpool is against house rules......bloody hell and we HAVE to pay a licence fee

The great British broadcaster that introduced Jimmy Savile into thousands of homes up and down the country.

Johnny Rotten called it back in 1978 but the bbc refused to play the radio interview.....its on YouTube I couldnt put a link on ...that's to modern for me lol

The BBC have removed my message from the Norwich v Liverpool have your say page
Loads of messages from Liverpool fans having sly digs about City

so this is what I put

Liverpool fans having sly digs about City but it was you who got every English club banned from European football

I received an email from the BBC saying it broke house rules and has been removed

scrap the TV Tax

the reason is they don’t allow you to mention Heysel, I’m not sure why you can’t say Heysel but it is just a rule don’t mention Heysel. I’ve asked Scousers why we can never mention Heysel but they don’t want to talk about Heysel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.