SSN: PL to give City points deduction?

First time in my life I have not bothered to watch anything football related since this crap broke, as an addict would say I am 2 days clean with many more to come. OK it's a big hole in my life but it's not worth the effort, however it's a shame that we blues have not joined in full agreement that the concept of corruption at the top levels isn't accepted fully and by that I mean that if corruption like this is allowed to carry on then the game dies with it.

The people making money off us rely on our tribal devotion to the club (Any club) we're sitting targets and only we can change that by stop becoming sitting targets, it's pretty obvious they want us gone and only the clubs owner can realistically fight against that agenda all we can do is speculate, but we can't surely continue to support a cartel (Both UEFA and the PL) by buying into the carry on regardless option.

Last edited:
I have thought this for a couple of days including retrospective punishment. It seems a possibility that the PL will look to strip us of previous titles.... how long before the Caribou and FA jump on board?

Totally sick of football at the moment, it was obvious from the start we were always regarded as imposters at the top tables and now, they've got their way. We all know shit sticks.

We really should have a massive protest against RM and do all we can to disrupt the tournament - we have FA to lose now.

So the mail is saying the 2014 title could be stripped from us, then states the email and alledged inflated sponsorship payment is from 2015, do they even read back what they write?

Anything to give slippery steve a title medal

I think that like UEFA's FFP rules the Premier League's work on a three-year basis, so if City could be shown to have exceeded the allowed deficit limit in that time we could have broken the rules. What I'm not clear about is whether we would have exceeded the limit even if it could be shown that some of the Etihad money came from our owners - I think the ceiling is something like 105 million over three years if there is owner investment?

Well, Scousers are good at rewriting history. However, whatever the the rewritten version is, we all know the truth.

Stop fucking moaning. All these mard arses saying they will deduct points take away titles, put asterisks against our title wins. They can do the lot for all I care because they can never take away the feeling I had at the...…
Wembley semi final when we battered the Rags
the 1-6
93:20
De Bruyne to Jesus - 100 goals
Brighton last year.

Whatever happens we have faced worse shit than this, hell under Thaksin we nearly went bust, If you are so miserable you were not at Maine Road when Bury beat us (and many other teams) so stop trying to tell us how upset you are.
Bury beating us, now that was a miserable day, all my Bury mates ripping into me day after day. At least we are winning nowadays. Back then we were hated and shit

First time in my life I have not bothered to watch anything football related since this crap broke, as an addict would say I am 2 days clean with many more to come. OK it's a big hole in my life but it's not worth the effort, however it's a shame that we blues have not joined in full agreement that the concept of corruption at the top levels isn't accepted fully and by that I mean that if corruption like this is allowed to carry on then the game dies with it.

The people making money off us rely on our tribal devotion to the club (Any club) we're sitting targets and only we can change that by stop becoming sitting targets, it's pretty obvious they want us gone and only the clubs owner can realistically fight against that agenda all we can do is speculate, but we can't surely continue to support a cartel (Both UEFA and the PL) by buying into the carry on regardless option.

I've started pulling the plug on the football I used to watch. I'd watch anything that resembled a game of football but it is now so 'loaded' with Rag/Dipper shite and the pursuit of an anti-City agenda that I will be sticking to this forum and the official website, and any info from the couple of guys who watch other teams. Where's me bike?

Some of these other clubs fans have no idea what’s coming to their club very soon. By various statements it seems like we have dirt on some other bigger clubs. Enjoy their moment for now but suspect that this is not going to last for long.
The problem is the media had a story that Liverpool were spying on man City by hacking our systems and that these staff are now senior officials at LFC.

Did the Guardian run the story? The Mirror?

We will be fighting alone and don't have any illusions about that. We may lose. But we will always be Manchester City. That matters more than anything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.