UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No mate, whenever and however we do this, it has to be an end game of 'Going for the jugular,' I certainly understand
your reasoning, and I'm not saying this just to stick one to UEFA, but going in as hard as possible is the only way now.
Their ultimate climbdown, if it happens, will only be facilitated by taking such a stance, no agreements on the side,
or acceptance of lesser 'Punishments,' we've done that and it's has come back to bite us, and we have no choice now but to bite back.
“Let’s all come back together and heal our wounds” to quote Boris. We have little empathy coming our way from the wider footballing community, if we kill the goose that lays the golden champions league egg it will be very difficult to operate in this industry. I find it hard to believe that is only possible course of action.

The leadership issue is Soriano, he's a chancer and a liability - 100% culpable for the original FFP fine and this sorry mess too.

I wont subscribe to that opinion George, not yet at least as it suggests everyone at the club are chancers including Khaldoon and i dont think thats the truth.

Make no mistake though what happens next is absolutely key to these guys staying or going.

I saw a post in another forum saying the FA were looking to strip titles and some players must be sold, including KDB. I take it this is pish and ****s at it?

It's clear to fans of other clubs, too. Had this texted to me yesterday:

EQzfwDuXUAEZRq-

All of my mates (Liverpool, Bolton, Man United, Stoke, Leicester) think it's mostly bullshit as well. None of them trust UEFA as far as they could throw 'em.

so who are you saying are criminals

nobody and certainly not our owners. with hindsight I should have used a different example.

I’m just saying HOW you report something like sponsorship funding is vitally important, PB put it far more eloquently.

As I also said our statement back to UEFA is so strong that our defense must be watertight.

To the guys who know - Trying to get some facts right in my head. Is his excellency (see, even I can get it right - career in scribbling ahead) Sheik Mansoor, involved in the board of Etihad, in any capacity?

I wont subscribe to that opinion George, not yet at least as it suggests everyone at the club are chancers including Khaldoon and i dont think thats the truth.Make no mistake though what happens next is absolutely key to these guys staying or going.
No mate, Khaldoon is not responsible - he recruited Soriano specifically to steer us safely through the UEFA & Cartel shoals - instead we've been piloted straight onto the rocks.

I hope those Blues that express concern that our past achievements are now tainted in the eyes of other fans can stop being worried about that.

Footy is tribal. If this was United we would think UEFA are wrong but we are loving it and will take the piss every chance we get. That’s all other fans are doing to us. It’s normal.

If you are trying to persuade them otherwise you are wasting your time. Those that know don’t care and those that don’t won’t understand.

Ignore it or, even better embrace it. We bought the league and will do it again.....of course that’s nonsense but it’s the last thing opposition fans want to hear.

It’s unfair but just stop caring and let City deal with it and they will. You can’t change other fans minds they will think what they want to. Get used to it because when this is all sorted it won’t stop. All about money and appealing to the masses.

Try to enjoy the unfairness and stupidity it’s the only way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.