Vicky Kloss

I need to know fuck all about the inner workings of the club to tell you our PR in the U.K. has failed abysmally. The clue is the deafening roar of negativity you get every single day and I don’t just mean in times of crisis. We have had years to turn this round. Is it getting better or worse?
At the risk of repeating myself again you like me and thousands of other Blues have NO idea as to the workings of the powers within the corridors of The Etihad.

At the risk of repeating myself again you like me and thousands of other Blues have NO idea as to the workings of the powers within the corridors of The Etihad.

They could all be members of the defunct Beswick branch of NALGO! Not A Lot Going On! Whether the club is proactive in refuting and challenging the shite that comes our way and pursuing the shitehawks who peddle it, it will be a story that the RDAHUEFAMeedya will treat in the same way as they have with the activity of HackersFC rifling our servers.

Then doesn't that indicate that our PR has been less than successful?

No it indicates that they have almost to a man and organisation taken a stance that generates the most views, clicks and revenue.

They are infested with supporters of clubs we have pushed to one side domestically.

Put it this way. What have our PR people done to piss them off an make enemies?

Nothing is the answer.

Apart from choosing couple of journos we regularly leak info to, Martin Blackburn Sun, Simon Mullock Mirror, maybe Sam Lee but with the last one we feed him bullshit sometimes as it looks lol, we hardly have anyone else in UK papers.

Ferguson sometimes banned some journos because they wrote badly about a player. he has been boycotting BBC for year etc.

we make these ugly motherfuckers feel like VIP guests who come to Etihad and we do everything to make them feel worthy of their opinions where they drag us trough the mud every single time.

And this is what makes fans very angry. nice approach got us here. Time to try something else.

No it indicates that they have almost to a man and organisation taken a stance that generates the most views, clicks and revenue.

They are infested with supporters of clubs we have pushed to one side domestically.

Put it this way. What have our PR people done to piss them off an make enemies?

Nothing is the answer.

The primary function of PR is to build a beneficial relationship with the public and customers. Amongst other things it includes responsibility for Media relations.
Nobody said it was an easy job.
You may have answered your own question. Nothing, or at least not enough. Like it or not Journalists and media are 'customers' of PR.

Apart from choosing couple of journos we regularly leak info to, Martin Blackburn Sun, Simon Mullock Mirror, maybe Sam Lee but with the last one we feed him bullshit sometimes as it looks lol, we hardly have anyone else in UK papers.

I felt terrible for Sam Lee yesterday listening to him on 9320 podcast, you could hear in his voice that he was absolutely devastated.

They could all be members of the defunct Beswick branch of NALGO! Not A Lot Going On! Whether the club is proactive in refuting and challenging the shite that comes our way and pursuing the shitehawks who peddle it, it will be a story that the RDAHUEFAMeedya will treat in the same way as they have with the activity of HackersFC rifling our servers.
QUE ?? ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.