UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is fascinating is the near 100% support on here for our club on this issue when it is rare to find any large interest group to give similar unanimous backing on a major issue.
Our detractors may be in a vocal majority but there are many who do not agree with FFP.
Think you will find aswell most true fans all over this he world will be rooting for city even the likes of Liverpool and Utd as this could happen to everyone . UEFA is getting too much power and it needs stopping because if we don’t stop it now this will happen to lots of clubs in the future .

I have asked for a link from the guy who posted it. Here is what was posted.

REVEALED: Manchester City's Premier League title in 2014 is now UNDER THREAT with potential backdated points deduction - and Raheem Sterling, Kevin De Bruyne and Aymeric Laporte could be sold

I haven't seen anything relating to it, so I think it may indeed be people taking the piss.

It’s bash a blue week boss

The emails shouldn't be admissible evidence and I assume that will be part of City's case, which may be accepted by CAS or a court whereas UEFA have only one goal in mind and don't care how they achieve it.

Ultimately we may have to go to real courts and have the regulations we have been purported to have broken declared illegal due to the fact - and I believe it is fact - that they are anti-competitive and nothing more than veiled protectionism. Win that case btw and I suspect we could then sue UEFA an ruin the fuckers and if there is evidence that they conspired with other clubs, take those bastards to the cleaners too.

I wonder what Abu Dhabi's secret service or equivalent can hack?

interesting thanks. The emails shouldn’t be admissible. But what if CAS decide they are? We then have to comment on their accuracy or not. If they are accurate then, kangaroo UEFA proceedings or not, we deserve our ban?

Any potential FFP challenge is a different kettle of fish. We are on much stronger ground on that and, for me, in the right. It will take years tho.

Well, they could have passed out bags full of money.

But I think they are saving that for after training, just in case a few players sneak off.
I think ADUG were shall we say reallocating PL title bonuses to a different target for the team so their individual earnings will not suffer.

SPORT have been able to confirm that Guardiola is not thinking about leaving City. In fact, the opposite. The Catalan coach is convinced that he will continue at the club and has not thought about leaving before the end of his contract, despite Friday's setback off the pitch. Guardiola's current deal runs until the summer of 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.