Caroline Flack - rest in peace

domestic abuse is life? You’re part of the problem then.

Oh fuckoff again. You can’t have a row without it being domestic abuse.

I repeat the world has gone mad.

YOU are the problem going over the top saying unforgivable act when she has just had a big row.

Oh fuckoff again. You can’t have a row without it being domestic abuse.

I repeat the world has gone mad.

You can have a row, to be violent to your partner to the point they have to ring the police and they end up in court id suggest is when it goes a touch far.... glad you’re a punch bag because clearly you’re a muppet

An unforgivable act. Seriously fuck off. She has had a barny and lobbed a light at her fella who is built like a brick shithouse. The world has gone fucking mad. I have had everything thrown at me over the year by women. It just life.
Just shoes and a frozen chicken have been thrown at me. The chicken hit me on the head though, but the shoes mostly on the back luckily

Do you know many domestic abusers who should get a free pass? She was in the limelight, she committed an unforgivable crime and she had to put up with the consequences. Let’s blame social media

I never said she should get a free pass, the case was ongoing and I have no clue what went on, and if she was guilty then she is no better than any other domestic abuser but the point that she was treated differently than many others in the entertainment business with ant mcphalan the obvious one people are pointing to, over this and vilified shows that there is something seriously wrong this whole mess.

There was obviously mental health issues previous to this ateack on her boyfriend and without proper care and support her snapping may never have happened, as said though we don't know and never will, she could have been a serial abuser for allwe know.

I don't blame social media for this, I do think it is a factor though, I blame the lack of empathy and awareness and support for mental health issues.

Maybe the attack on her boyfriend and her suicide could have been avoided if there had been.

You can have a row, to be violent to your partner to the point they have to ring the police and they end up in court id suggest is when it goes a touch far.... glad you’re a punch bag because clearly you’re a muppet

Unforgivable was the word you used and the poor girl is now dead.

I never said she should get a free pass, the case was ongoing and I have no clue what went on, and if she was guilty then she is no better than any other domestic abuser but the point that she was treated differently than many others in the entertainment business with ant mcphalan the obvious one people are pointing to, over this and vilified shows that there is something seriously wrong this whole mess.

There was obviously mental health issues previous to this ateack on her boyfriend and without proper care and support her snapping may never have happened, as said though we don't know and never will, she could have been a serial abuser for allwe know.

I don't blame social media for this, I do think it is a factor though, I blame the lack of empathy and awareness and support for mental health issues.

Maybe the attack on her boyfriend and her suicide could have been avoided if there had been.

Spot on I’d say. She chose her career, she chose to constantly choose partners with a name (some a lot younger than others) she made her bed and sadly had to lie in it. Can’t have your cake and eat it, I’m just sick of reading how social media is to blame when I’d say it probably went downhill the second she twatted a lamp over her scared shitless partners head who then had no choice but to call the police. He’s the real victim in all this.

Do you know many domestic abusers who should get a free pass? She was in the limelight, she committed an unforgivable crime and she had to put up with the consequences. Let’s blame social media

A woman throwing a lamp at her boyfriend, in an argument, isn’t unforgivable.

Rape, murder and paedophilia are unforgivable crimes.

And anyway, Flack hadn’t been found guilty at that point and was still go through the process and her boyfriend didn’t want to press charges and had quite clearly forgiven her.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.