Anti UEFA demonstration at Madrid game - whistles ?

Not a fucking chance do we get past RM over the 2 legs.

The officials will be hand picked and fully briefed as to what is expected.

The Whistling UEFA Wankers will be given a set of the LotG that will only be applied over the two legs, and just to show that everything is above board and Uefa fashion they will provide second helpings via VAR. Remember the Schalke game and the two pens, the first of which should have been a corner?

Obviously we won’t be allowed to win it but if by some miracle we did, I would like the players and staff to go over to the travelling blues and launch the medals and the trophy into the crowd.
A big Fuck U to UEFA the bent bastards!
As all the team get their medals and walk into the platform where the trophy is, I’d fucking love to see David Silva walk up to the trophy and push it onto the floor and the whole team just run up to the fans throwing their medals into the crowd!

great but I cant see any tv channel showing it !
I can’t see our fans doing anything like that anyway. For too long, supporters in this country have laid back and been fucked left right and centre and have not only accepted it but have embraced it.

I can’t see our fans doing anything like that anyway. For too long, supporters in this country have laid back and been fucked left right and centre and have not only accepted it but have embraced it.

Over the years the shut up and sit down message has gotten through bud.

We're doing a job of playing victim that would make Liverpool proud. Let's suck it up and move on.
Boo the anthem, sure. But an actual protest with a couple of hundred city fans looks pathetic. Think United Green and Gold until Sold, did we care? No we laughed.

I agree with this. Don't protest, it will make us look stupid. Just create a toxic atmosphere and back the boys till the final whistle.

Over the years the shut up and sit down message has gotten through bud.
Absolutely. Fans around Europe get treated better, pay less and watch football when they want to because they have been louder when their leagues have tried to fuck them.

Three seasons on the trot now, I’ve had this feeling in the pit of my stomach that I’d like to fuck English football off. That’s during our record breaking season, the domestic treble and this season. Mates of mine who are intelligent people won’t open their eyes and look at the possibility that there’s at least a bias against City.

It’s club rivalries that have done a lot of damage. Instead of putting rivalries aside and backing each other over travel, kick off times and ticket prices, we mock each other over empty seats and attendances.

United has their big growth period at the perfect time when more and more football than ever before was being shown on tv.

We came along at the perfectly wrong time when it was saturated and the shop was closed. We were never welcome.

I’m on the brink of saying “I’m out.”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.