UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel sick to the stomach. I don’t care about the CL but I care v much about the reputation of our great club. This; VAR & the way Liverpool etc are feted by the corrupt media - makes me feel like giving up football after 55 years of supporting City through thick & thin.
Unfortunately this would only hurt my club more.
If I could do something as a football fan that would damage UEFA I would but there’s nothing.
I fear we’ll lose this as it’s too big a threat to Europe if we win. They’ve moved the goalposts each time to thwart us - resulting in a tidal wave of hate for City from all avenues.

I believe we’re fu****. And it’s heartbreaking. We can’t even be given any reassurances from the club because they obviously can’t comment on the situation.
I’ve had enough & my love for football has turned to hate.
Keep the faith fella, I have a vision/dream that once this is all over and we've won the football world with the exception of the G14 will all love us, we'll be every supporters second club.

Seriously, the club need us now as much as the Wardle days. We need to be a solid unit behind the board.

Reactions: CC1
That's mind boggling that nobody knows precisely what breach.

Usually in organisations you have a clearly defined set of breaches and punishments, anything else can lead to ad-hoc punishments and accusations of inequality. Which is exactly what this looks like.

If CAS is anyway independent and law abiding, this will be thrown out and City will receive a substantial recompense from UEFA for damages

Would be nice to guy Salah off the dippers with that recompense, now that would be funny.

That's mind boggling that nobody knows precisely what breach.

Usually in organisations you have a clearly defined set of breaches and punishments, anything else can lead to ad-hoc punishments and accusations of inequality. Which is exactly what this looks like.

If CAS is anyway independent and law abiding, this will be thrown out and City will receive a substantial recompense from UEFA for damages
Sorry, we do know, it's for serious breaches.

I'm presuming that they've told City but then again, UEFA are coming across (again) as totally inept so perhaps they didn't.

Edit: It's possible that it has been posted on here but the damned thread's moving too fast, we need a summary, preferably stickied to the top of the thread.

You know this Guy seriously might be on to something.

US has been involved in a nasty trade war with China.......................Well at least until a Bio-weapon suddenly appeared that only kills Asians, started seeing off the Chinese,and has been destroying the economy.

You have the US trying to destroy Huawei globally.

Now you have City part Chinese owned being relentlessly attacked in MSM by sycophant journalists with links to 2 United States owned Clubs Rags and Liverpool.

It is possible there is also a political under current to all this shit.

United States is very powerful and targeting Chinese interests globally Hong Kong,Huawei etc
Take the tin hat off mate. Especially the Coronavirus part, you do realize influenza started in East Asia too. They will always have outbreaks there.

Does anybody know what rule City allegedly broke? Is this the same offence as the 50m fine already paid in 2014.

Did UEFA punish City off the back off the Der Spiegel leaks?

Will the CAS really go against UEFA?

Sounds like good questions for one of the leading UEFA cartel sympathisers and spokeperson.

David Conn - does he have an account on here I wonder?

Anyone think that once the legal pitfalls begin to mount up as alluded to by comments and tweets of experts on here that UEFA might just do an about turn and drop the ban? It's the kind of shithouse trick I would expect from these charlatans.
Personally I say no mercy
I want them dry butt raped with a 4 inch wide dildo covered in sandpaper
One has to dream big doesn't one

Your thinking is similar to mine. We've probably evaded the rules, but it's probably difficult to prove. The UEFA statement about City cooperation almost reads to say "we had some emails implying guilt, but weren't given anything to counter them".

I doubt the club can easily prove innocence, but will go after the process instead. The club is always going to be described as 'were banned', regardless of outcome, so 'innocence' isn't that valuable.
But Khaldoon says UEFA ignored our file of evidence which contained incontrovertible proof that we werre innocent. Also we know that the IC made their rec without reading our file and before any auditors report was received.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.