Anti UEFA demonstration at Madrid game - whistles ?

Absolutely. Fans around Europe get treated better, pay less and watch football when they want to because they have been louder when their leagues have tried to fuck them.

Three seasons on the trot now, I’ve had this feeling in the pit of my stomach that I’d like to fuck English football off. That’s during our record breaking season, the domestic treble and this season. Mates of mine who are intelligent people won’t open their eyes and look at the possibility that there’s at least a bias against City.

It’s club rivalries that have done a lot of damage. Instead of putting rivalries aside and backing each other over travel, kick off times and ticket prices, we mock each other over empty seats and attendances.

United has their big growth period at the perfect time when more and more football than ever before was being shown on tv.

We came along at the perfectly wrong time when it was saturated and the shop was closed. We were never welcome.

I’m on the brink of saying “I’m out.”

I was feeling the same up until Friday but now I am buzzing we are fighting back never been prouder to be a City fan walking around in my City hoody or jacket with my chest buffed out......I believe football will change for ever once we have stuffed the bent corrupt UEFA. It might be a break away league who knows …...I am excited

Absolutely. Fans around Europe get treated better, pay less and watch football when they want to because they have been louder when their leagues have tried to fuck them.

Three seasons on the trot now, I’ve had this feeling in the pit of my stomach that I’d like to fuck English football off. That’s during our record breaking season, the domestic treble and this season. Mates of mine who are intelligent people won’t open their eyes and look at the possibility that there’s at least a bias against City.

It’s club rivalries that have done a lot of damage. Instead of putting rivalries aside and backing each other over travel, kick off times and ticket prices, we mock each other over empty seats and attendances.

United has their big growth period at the perfect time when more and more football than ever before was being shown on tv.

We came along at the perfectly wrong time when it was saturated and the shop was closed. We were never welcome.

Who knows, this could be the making of us. We've gone a little soft if you ask me over recent years and have rightly, just enjoyed the ride. I say ***k that now, we've been treated like ***t for years and our club has just taken it year in year out. We stand as one against Madrid.

#MCFC

I’ve felt like this over the last decade despite our successes. But Friday’s news has reignited something in me I’ve not felt since about 2006.

Absolutely nailed on that we will go out to RM. To think otherwise is at best naive, possibly ignorant - though more like stupid TBH.
There’s nothing they can do about it if we don’t do anything daft at all at the back for once and get two 0-0 draws and win on penalties

There’s nothing they can do about it if we don’t do anything daft at all at the back for once and get two 0-0 draws and win on penalties

Sorry PC but we batter them, we show our fighting spirit and do them over good and proper!
The Boys in Blue never give in they fight to the end. We will be with them, fans in Blue never give in we also fight to the end!!!

If only I still had my proper health I would beg, steal or borrow a ticket for the away leg! At least I can console myself that I already have a ticket for the home game! And I’m taking my whistle! I know where to hide it to get through security! ;-)

You can guarantee any protests, banners, booing etc won't be shown on the TV. The only thing that will get on uefas nerves if kick off doesn't start on time. Remember the young boys tennis ball protest that certainly got noticed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.