UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
mullock is a journo i trust,he has done a good spread on us today with lots of quote from a senior source ,calm,reassuring,it's not armageddon and we were expecting it,sam has droped out of my top 3,only mullock and samuels left with a mention for the times
Yeah, Ziegler at The Times seems to be favourable too.

Why embarrasing post. Its true. Why do you thin pl gove lots of money to clubsrelegated so they can afford keeping revenue and pay salaries so they can get promoted back to pl. Is that fair for orher clubs trying to get promoted to pl. It is financial doping. Look whats in spain. Rm and barca getsmost of the money involved in la liga. Why ??
Because the other clubs in Spain are weak and the fans allow it to continue. Unfortunately in Manchester, we have a history of spotting unfairness and calling it out.

If it is true after the £50,000 000 Cheque was cashed by UEFA the first time.

UEFA then changed the rules to accommodate PSG spending.

Is it just me thinks this is a really damming indictment against those corrupt bastards ?

I knew certain journos were desperate to put the boot in but wow the knives are not just out they well and truly buried in.

I’m holding my tongue on twitter, if CAS over turns I’ll be letting them know what I think of their so called journalism.

Don't give up! Do what is the only thing that we can do to make a difference. On the 17th March, instead of booing the anthem get right behind the boys for the full 90 minutes (loud all the way), sink the Madrid bastards and go on to win the Champion's League. That'll cheer you up - and the rest of us!!

Didn't the Dippers break ffp rules a few years back,but as they were not in the CL they could not be investigated? Does that mean if we are banned, can we fill our boots in terms of signing top players. Genuine question as I don't know the rules with regards to all this crap.
Yes they did and no we can't as the PL FFP rules introduced since would kick in.

In this scenario you are describing money laundering. In essence we are using a bank transfer to a sponsor from us to falsely conceal the source of funds for a sponsorship deal. If that’s our defense we are truly buggered.

Nobody on here has a clue what our defense is. What is clear is that we are supremely confident of having this quashed. Our statement in response to the ban has basically accused UEFA of being totally corrupt. No legal team would dream of advising us putting this in writing unless they are 101% certain UEFA are wrong. An interesting time is ahead.

You clearly do not understand what money laundering is and highlight one of the dangers of forums and sports journalists talking about finance i.e. people spread inaccurate information to uniformed people and cause more misinformation.

Money laundering is a criminal activity for a start. Whatever City have done, it's not criminal.

FYI, I've actually had my knowledge of AML checked by HMRC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.