Bernardo Silva - 2019/20 Performances

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t worry he’ll be stuck back out on the right wing soon to continue his wasted season

“The Premier League has been a huge disappointment and now we have to fight for the second. It hurts a lot - when you start a season, you want to go for the Premier League, it's the main competition and the most important for the fans...”

“No one expected us to be this far from Liverpool in February so we need to learn. We need to understand what failed and how we can solve it. I don't think it's how you defend or attack, I think it's a mix of plenty of things...”

“Little details make a huge difference and this season, all the little details never went our way. It's not an excuse, we should've done better, and we are very disappointed in ourselves.”

“The injuries [this season], VAR decisions that never went our way. I'm not complaining - it sometimes goes your way and sometimes not. We create 30 chances and score one or two. The opponents go close once or twice and score one or two...”

"The way we play is the same way over the last few seasons. If you look at the stats, we're the team that creates the most chances, scores the most goals but in the important moments, we've not been as lucky as in the past seasons...”

“We always concede in the last minute, Liverpool always scores in the last minutes and these little details in football make the difference. The team just has to try and find the balance."

Hoping it isn’t true what he’s come out and said , this could be worrying times

Hoping it isn’t true what he’s come out and said , this could be worrying times
Hahaha seriously? Grow a pair man. He said he would like to return to benfica one day. Who knows when he said that. It’s the shitty media spinning everything to try and get their digs in whilst they can.

Hahaha seriously? Grow a pair man. He said he would like to return to benfica one day. Who knows when he said that. It’s the shitty media spinning everything to try and get their digs in whilst they can.

I thought this but the bit where he says he feels emptiness and he left too early seems a strange thing to say to me

I thought this but the bit where he says he feels emptiness and he left too early seems a strange thing to say to me
A few players probably have that desire To go to their childhood club. Aguero wants to go to an Argentine club same wth Otamendi. I wouldn’t think Bernardo would go to benfica right now. Plus they don’t have the £90M+ required.

If he said emptiness I’m sure he meant being away from family. Portuguese people are extremely family oriented

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.