UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny other clubs who don’t qualify keep there players and buy more quality players.

There's an awful lot of hyperbole about.

If any ban is upheld. I would expect City to take legal action against FFP and in particular to fight the notion that we should have to comply with the loss making rules when we have been put in a position that robs us of huge sums of income. All this shit has to be challenged in court.

how have we clearly misled them? Have you read our submissions?
We clearly broke at least the the spirit of the rules though, right? I'm not an FFP expert, but I'm pretty sure you aren't supposed to essentially reimburse sponsors for the money they agreed to pay you.

Couple of points stuck out for me. First is that UEFA upped the ban in part because of City hostility and the pre-emptive attempt to get CAS to throw out the case. This is also relates to some journos banging on about City ‘disrespecting UEFA’ as if respect wasn’t a two way street. This isn’t going to end with a CAS ruling irrespective of whatever the ruling is. City winning will only increase UEFA hostility and that will only end if UEFA is no more or the the people running it currently are gone. This is going to be a long drawn out war.

Secondly was other clubs nervous about getting caught in the crossfire. This is inevitable because all clubs have shit they don’t want out there and City are going to want everyone’s shit out in the open. The Liverpool hacking case only surfaced recently and there is a ton of murky club/agent stuff that never sees the light of day. Glazers got their hooks into Man U when the Irish shareholders started digging in response to Taggert being an arse. This is going to be a long war and a dirty one. All City need is the resources and the resolve to stick it out.

we have nothing to worry about ,

FFP introduced by plattini ( whos been arrested for corruption )

UEFA got there information of a hacker ( hacker been arrested )

Don’t see how we can loose in court especially with all the top lawyers we have

Let’s all take a big deep breath and let’s enjoy the rest of the season. What happens in summer will happen. I think we will take a 1 year ban and fine. The Premier League will bottle it and we will move forward. It’s now in the open that we are the most hated club in Britain and Europe. But I don't give a flying fuck. I love the club and we will still be a force next season, up the City!
No we won't,that would admitting some guilt and khaldoon has given us his word we are not,the time for the epic batle here,it's time to end FFP or they will just come back again and again

I feel confident today,i have my militant head on

we have nothing to worry about ,

FFP introduced by plattini ( whos been arrested for corruption )

UEFA got there information of a hacker ( hacker been arrested )

Don’t see how we can loose in court especially with all the top lawyers we have
Really don’t think it’s that simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.