Anti UEFA demonstration at Madrid game - whistles ?

I’ve felt like this over the last decade despite our successes. But Friday’s news has reignited something in me I’ve not felt since about 2006.
I read the last bit as Darth Vader ...
CaringMelodicHerald-size_restricted.gif

There’s nothing they can do about it if we don’t do anything daft at all at the back for once and get two 0-0 draws and win on penalties
We really don't have to do anything wrong for us to be punished for doing something wrong. Trust me the referee will be well briefed about the outcome of this fixture.

If there's one thing UEFA hate is upsetting it's advertisers annd sponsors. So would it be good if Guinness or Carling made up 50000 flags with City and the company on it. It would really piss off Budweiser or calsberg or any other drinks company associated with the football mafiosa

Brilliant from Legia warsaw but the only fans in England that might pull this off are Palace on a smaller scale

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.