Hypothetically, if we lose the appeal, how would we cope?

Well over pay for a couple of years, play football, ignore midweek games, win the PL twice and then re enter the CL.

Plus it’ll free up some money for me to go to more away games, more rugby league games and more gigs. All of which have fallen by the wayside over the years because I can only afford City now it’s so expensive.

We’re in safe hands ban or no ban. When City are attracting stake holders from all different continents, you know we will be just fine. We may have a sticky couple of seasons, but we won’t suddenly turn into City pre takeover.

You are definitely a glass half empty Guy.....

All that is missing is an Earthquake leveling the Etihad,just after what was left of the first team contracted the Coronavirus.

Just start again but from a much higher revenue situation and name in the sport than when we started this journey in 2008.

In the last decade United and Liverpool have spent 6 years out of the CL. Two years for us isn’t that big a deal, short term it is but we’ll be fine after a year back in it.

We could even come back stronger. I really don't care about the UCL ban, what I do care about is the talk of striping us of the 2013/2014 title, if that happens then we would have to declare total war against the corrupt FA! Fight them with everything we have!

.The CFG would have to show the world that the FA aren't ready to do business with investors looking to invest in the PL.

.The CFG would have to totally destroy the image of the FA so that global brands and investors are discouraged from doing business with the English FA.

.Declare a total media blackout, no interviews to the media! All news reports would have to come directly from our website.

We have all the cards and money to play the waiting game, we keep suing and fighting until they call for a truce. We didn't start this fight but we sure as hell can finish it on our terms. The CFG isn't some kind of Salvation army/NGO! I really hope the management finally recognize the hostile environment we are operating in! The whole nice guy hollistic approach should be a thing of the past, time for a real ruthless business approach.

I'd assume we'd cope the same as we have since 1880. We'd bounce back, and with the most loyal following in football, especially when things are against us, we'd come back round to having our turn again. I didnt get a City tattoo in 84 because we were successful. And it doesnt wash off.

Just start again but from a much higher revenue situation and name in the sport than when we started this journey in 2008.

In the last decade United and Liverpool have spent 6 years out of the CL. Two years for us isn’t that big a deal, short term it is but we’ll be fine after a year back in it.
This. Even if the most dire and bed-wettingly giddy wishes of our opponents come true we will be hitting the ground running compared to 2008 in all respects.

Sterling, Sane and KDB for a combined 300m? 500m and we'll start negotiations.

We'll just carry one as we'd have to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.