UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A look in our trophy cabinent tells us we are not inocent and we are as guilty as hell? What kind of crap is that?
Name a club that has had any period of success that hasn’t had investment in its squad? The investment comes first, then the income comes in later. You can’t have success without breaking their stupid rules.

Ha ha, smacks too much of victimhood. We're far from that. We're the only club with the bollocks and resources to take these fuckers on.
Maybe true, but that is what is going on here imho.

Certain clubs want to destroy us and they're doing it via the media and uefa, luckily I don't think our owner is one for being bullied.

I'm putting some blame with the club for getting us to the point where we now have to pray that CAS gets it right, which is by no means assured, or else we face some really bad consequences. I don't care what business you're in, if you let a dispute go far enough that you have to win an appeal or else you lose £150m or whatever in revenue plus suffer massive reputation damage, you probably fucked up somewhere along the way. I agree with all of what you're saying. FFP is garbage, it's unfair, maybe even racist, but I think we messed this up. We should've just handled it the first time around, or settled, or de-escalated it. It's a mess.
We settled in 2014,that was the deal,they have come back,we say we are not guilty,this ia a major business,there is no settling or de-escalting option here,we take a deal which implies a guilt and we zre finished with sponsers and fans and have to start again,we havNO option,we arw not here by choice,we didn't fuck up in 2014,we took the fine and the squad reduction and where did that get us

They shouldn't have because the investigation concluded last Autumn, and as has been mentioned numerous times it had to be rushed to get it done before their own deadline.
I know but the sudden change of tone in this saga is baffling. Despite what some have said on here I don't believe for one minute that Sam Lee of the Athletic didn't have good sources for his story saying "City would not be banned." So what changed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.