Bernardo Silva - 2019/20 Performances

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought this but the bit where he says he feels emptiness and he left too early seems a strange thing to say to me
It is obvious it is one of the quotes of footballers talking about their wish to play/go back to their home/childhood club in the future.

I don't see anything worrying.

Hopefully starts in his familiar midfield role against Real. His role today didn't suit him at all. He played everything from left wing and left back to deep lying playmaker today which was a bit odd

Thought he was very quiet today. I don’t think that position suits him at all.
I can’t understand why Pep keeps putting him there. He is dynamite in the middle. If we want any chance to win the CL Bernardo has to play middle. It’s almost like sabotage. There must some stat pep looks at that we dont see cos I just don’t get it.

I agree that he wasn't as effective on the left but regardless of position, it's always such a joy to watch this man play football. We really are lucky to have so many players of this quality at our club.

Having a quiet spell, not sure of his best position, him and Kev is the conundrum. Brilliant last year instead of Kev, this year struggling to find his place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.